Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Veteran Tranining Methods?

YourDugsBalls
Now I Have allot of history with MMO's and Im always looking at my time played and how I can pack the most exp into that timeframe

So far in my V1 + V2 area (Daggerfall) I have completed John Clease's Silver quests and I try to make all the areas white after that now that Im rank 3 im finding this isnt filling my exp bar as much as it was at first, this is forcing me to kill mobs and do other things for exp. Its taking a while to find an efficient method.

My current method is in Glenumbra there is a Dolmen, Ring of Warewolfs and a Wrold boss all within the same area however im possibly going to end up training in riverspire within that town with all the bloodfiends.

Im currently V3 what have you guys found as the fastest way to rank up?
Veteran Rank 6 Knightblade - Dark Elf (Tank/2h Switch)
Veteran Rank 1 Templar - Nord (Melee/Heal Tank)

Crescent Moon Clan
Guild Rank: Alpha
Click here for our recruitment thread
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/197718/crescent-moon-clan-ebonheart-pact-any-level-vampire-werewolf-clan#latest

Add me on PS4 : YourDugsBalls
  • TechnicalGeezer
    Dungeons and Dragonstar arena.
    I'm V 6 and haven't even completed the AD place yet.
    Do all quests, public dungeons and world events in the higher level places.
    Not as Technical as you may think.
    You don't die for your country, you let the other bast*rd die for his.
  • YourDugsBalls
    Its hard trying to find other Vet players who know what there doing is there a section in here to find people to do Vet Dungeons? You probably know yourself mate the que isnt the best its full of rage quitting teenagers

Crescent Moon Clan
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/197718/crescent-moon-clan-ebonheart-pact-any-level-vampire-werewolf-clan#latest

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Im always looking at my time played and how I can pack the most exp into that timeframe"

I will never understand this mindset. Personally I like to look at my time played and how I can pack the most fun into that timeframe.

I know in some games, it is all bout endgame content. But more and more the system of levelling-game vs endgame is getting outdated. Reality is that ESO endgame is poor. What you get in return is a huge levellinggame. So instead of rushing to what is litterally the end of the game I would suggest relaxing and enjoying the content now.

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • TechnicalGeezer
    Its hard trying to find other Vet players who know what there doing is there a section in here to find people to do Vet Dungeons? You probably know yourself mate the que isnt the best its full of rage quitting teenagers

What Faction and server are you on? I run vets everyday with my buddies.
  • YourDugsBalls
    Some people find it odd its just because I work I find it fun to do as much as I can within the timeframe. I have to make as many builds as I can for diferent content just so I can jump on be ready and have some fun in PvP or in Dungeons or Standing in stonebridge yelling like an idiot with a naked dark elf male

Crescent Moon Clan

• YourDugsBalls

Im a V3 Dark Elf Nightblade I use range for DPS and Enjoy Tanking in the thick of it too with sheilding

Crescent Moon Clan

• TechnicalGeezer

Im a V3 Dark Elf Nightblade I use range for DPS and Enjoy Tanking in the thick of it too with sheilding

Yeah but are you on the EU or NA server?
    Also, what faction? AD, DC, EP?
  • YourDugsBalls
    Ahh Im EU + Ebonheart

Crescent Moon Clan

• TechnicalGeezer
    Ahh Im EU + Ebonheart

That's a pain.
    You can't play with other people on different Factions.
    I'm on Daggerfall covenant.
    I'll still add you though :)
  • YourDugsBalls
    Sure thing everyone meets in Cyrodil eventually ;)

Crescent Moon Clan

• TechnicalGeezer
    Sure thing everyone meets in Cyrodil eventually ;)

Won't be meeting for that long. I'll kill you before you have the chance to say "Hi" ;)
  • Aerathnor
    Aerathnor
    ✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    "Im always looking at my time played and how I can pack the most exp into that timeframe"

I will never understand this mindset. Personally I like to look at my time played and how I can pack the most fun into that timeframe.

I know in some games, it is all bout endgame content. But more and more the system of levelling-game vs endgame is getting outdated. Reality is that ESO endgame is poor. What you get in return is a huge levellinggame. So instead of rushing to what is litterally the end of the game I would suggest relaxing and enjoying the content now.

It's understandable to try to pack as much "fun" in as possible, and there are days where I will just run lower level guildies through dungeons all day because I find helping people to be "fun".

That being said, I also subscribe to the mentality of maximizing the Time:Reward ratio. I don't necessarily enjoy grinding like I once used to, so I want to spend as little of my gaming time as possible doing it. By maximizing my xp or skill points/hour I can make progress while leaving as much time as possible to run dungeons of any level to help other people out. So basically I am shortening the part of the game I like less (I don't dislike it or I wouldn't be playing an MMO) so I can spend more time doing the things I like more.

Hope that helps :)
  • YourDugsBalls
    Exact same mindset, I played Runescape from 2004-2014 and I would always train 2-3 skills at once to gain the most exp per hour on the trackers its just old habbits and I really enjoy just taking time to chill because I feel I've earned it

Crescent Moon Clan

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A good place to train if you are EP in VR 4/5 is in the Alikir desert, with the bugs (rain catcher fields)
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique