Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with a sorcerer build!

thomasvaughn21_ESO
So I have been experimenting with a melee/sneak sorc build. I didnt want to do the regular light armor and staff mage type and decided to try this out.I am currently VR3 and have all 7 pieces medium armor, run with dual wield and bow.

When i put on my buffs i have about 1450 spell damage and about 1550 weapon damage. About 25%~ spell critical chance and about 35-40% weapon critical chance.

On my dual wield bar i run with bolt escape, crystal fragments, radiant magelight, daedric tomb, and a dual wield skill, usually flurry or twin slashes.

On my bow bar i run with Hardened ward, either lightening form or expert hunter, crit surge, poison arrow and snipe.

16 magicka and 35 health in attribute points. With Blue food (which i have on all the time) my stats are 15461 magicka, 17541 health (that sometimes boosts to

around 22000 when in pvp ) and 12249 stamina. Im also a vampire

I mostly pvp and im just curious if this build will actually work? I know the clear cut all magicka mage build is better but I would rather not do that.

Any advice about different attributes, skills to try, or armor to use would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!