Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

there's more chat about paths of jothsegar than god of schemes bug... WHY?!

kunai42011
I have been stuck on god of schemes for weeks. Not hours or days but WEEKS!! And i have noticed more chat about paths quest which is NOT a main quest for those who dont know. Why does it seem this is more of a priority to the dev team than the main quest that lets you continue with the game and enjoy the other areas? This i do not understand and would love an explanation to this. I have been patient until lately. I have not been able to leave ebonheart or cyrodiil for weeks and waited over a year for this to happen? Not pleased at all

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    you mean being a vestigial appendage is the real quest line ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people are stuck on Jathsogur, then they haven't yet reached God of Schemes in order to get stuck there, since, in story order, Jathsogur comes first.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    kunai42011 wrote: »
    I have been stuck on god of schemes for weeks. Not hours or days but WEEKS!! And i have noticed more chat about paths quest which is NOT a main quest for those who dont know. Why does it seem this is more of a priority to the dev team than the main quest that lets you continue with the game and enjoy the other areas? This i do not understand and would love an explanation to this. I have been patient until lately. I have not been able to leave ebonheart or cyrodiil for weeks and waited over a year for this to happen? Not pleased at all

Where is the main quest stuck for you?
    I agree the Jathosgar quest getting all the press and dev concern is pretty unfair when you can't even meet or kill Molag Bal after progressing so far. I assume of course you've submitted a support ticket and not a bug report so you get help directly from a game manager?
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • kunai42011
    Im at the talk to survivors part with the chat dialogue just repeating itself with out completing the quest. And I have filed multiple tickets. So close to the end and everyday i try just to get more and more disappointed
  • kunai42011
    I always get the whole 'we are working on it. Hopefully will be in the next update' meanwhile checking their Twitter and on here i see nothing which really makes me feel its not as high of a priority. Im vet 5 and have not left ebonheart and cyrodiil like i said prior.