Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade build

Erbren
Erbren
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a good and fun build for my Nightblade. I am a Imperial. Also a Werewolf. I use dual daggers and dual swords. I need good survivability and damage. I also use stamina alot.
Ebonheart Pact Nightblade Ps4
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drop a dagger/sword and get a shield if you want survaibility and dmg

Over that, IDK. I've never played SnS
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erbren wrote: »
    I'm looking for a good and fun build for my Nightblade. I am a Imperial. Also a Werewolf. I use dual daggers and dual swords. I need good survivability and damage. I also use stamina alot.
    NBs don't have much in terms of health regen, so you need a strong offense. I go 5 stamina for every 1 health, and nothing to magicka. However, I play assassination, which has more stamina cost than magicka. If you go with Shadow instead, you may need to balance out your attributes.

Keep potions handy, as you may need them for those close call battles. You especially want to focus on critical hits, so check out skills which guarantee them.

You'll get plenty of DPS, but not much in term of power hits. Agility is key, so stay behind enemies and just stab them with your blades.

If you're sticking with blades only, you can mix up assassination with shadow for both slots. I use a bow as my alt, for kiting, so I spend less on shadow and more on bow.

Enjoy! You should have a blast with NB, getting all close and personal. ;)