Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Third Alliance Zone

jamielannister54
Hi guys. I know how to reach the next alliance zone by completing the main story but how can I access the third alliance zone? Do I need to do quests?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the time you can just walk to the zone. I have even found secret back way entrances to zones. Zoom out to the Zone Map (that shows all the zones not the one your in, find the zone you want to go to, then look at the zones attached to it. You will find your way.

EDIT If your talking about the Gold Content after you finish Silver, talk to Caldwell, he will send you along.
    Edited by Nestor on July 20, 2015 9:48PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the third alliance, you will need to complete Cadwell's Silver quests, which are mainly the main quests in each zone of the second alliance.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor, did you even read the OP? ;)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    @Nestor, did you even read the OP? ;)

I read it as third zone in the alliance......

I edited the post.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• jamielannister54
    Ok thanks. Btw I meant how to get to the third alliance's zones