Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mages Guild skill stuck at lvl 9

Master_DaYul
Master_DaYul
Soul Shriven
As the title says im stuck at lvl 9.
I have all the Ebonheart Pack lorebooks from each region.
Got all of the Biographies, Daedric Princes, Divines and Deities ect..
Same with Coldharbour and Dungeon Lores, Completed the Mages Guild questline too
Now i have no idea what to do, theres no more lorebooks for me to collect apart from the other 2 alliances but i don't know how to get them..
Just want to get the Meteor abillity
Help would be appreciated
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are correct in that you cannot quite hit Rank 10 before moving to the other alliance territories. Once you have completed the Main Quest (Prophet/Harborage chain), one of the other alliances will become available to you. When you complete that alliance's main quest, the other one will open up.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp