Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about hands glowing red.

Rizooks
Rizooks
Soul Shriven
Just wondering what would cause my hands to glow red with white specs talking from them. I just noticed it and can't figure out why they are glowing lol.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could be a side effect from a skill.. Have you tried removing your skills and seeing if it goes away? Or maybe it's not your hands and is a weapon e chant? I'm not familiar with one that causes a red glow though.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rizooks
    Rizooks
    Soul Shriven
    I used blood altar. That's about the only thing I can think of. Never seen this happen before.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you put points into champion system? Some of the passives may cause glowing arms.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, its from Champion Points, the passive that gives you a more powerful light attack after blocking
    N64 NA EP
  • Rizooks
    Rizooks
    Soul Shriven
    I have not put any points into champion system. I'm only level 14.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rizooks wrote: »
    I have not put any points into champion system. I'm only level 14.

Are they glowing red all the time, or just sometimes (like in combat)?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rizooks
    Rizooks
    Soul Shriven
    I Was just gliched. It's the red effect from blood altar. It just didn't go away lol. I logged out and back in and it stopped. Thanks for all the suggestions though. I do appreciate the help.
    Edited by Rizooks on July 20, 2015 7:09PM