Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The army of mederia bugged

Rokiisun
Rokiisun
✭✭
I picked up this quest above the fighters hall but the groundskeeper was bugged and would not tell me where to go next, the only option was: goodbye and the pointer was still above her head in white. Now I have done other quests and cannot find this quest anymore. She now has a black marker above her head and as before will not give me the next part of the quest or the quest back at all. I'm on the PS4 platform.
Edited by Rokiisun on July 20, 2015 5:47PM
Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth.

High elf, Veteran rank 3, Dragon knight, AD, PS4, EU.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She will only continue the quest once you have done "Restore the Hollow City". To do this, you need to go out into Coldharbour to find King Dynar and Vanus Galerion, and also do enough side quests to repopulate the city. Once those are done, she will be outside the Cathedral and you can talk to her.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once you've restored the hollow city, go inside the cathedral where she usually stands. Inside the king will ask you if your ready to continue. You do not need all the side quests done, nor all the lights of Meridia to continue. Make sure you've talked to and helped Vanus Galerian and done Breaking The Shackle.

This may helphelp
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:The_Weight_of_Three_Crowns
    Just follow the progression of quests given in that website.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • chikswithhorses
    I had the same issue. I rescued the king and was not able to explore eastern part of coldharbour to rescue vanus. The quest marker was over the gatekeepers head yet there was no option to continue the quest when talking to her. It's definitely a bug. I abandoned the quest and it fixed it. Fortunately I did not have to rescue the king again.
  • Rokiisun
    Rokiisun
    ✭✭
    I couldn't open the chasm, so I worked a way around this by falling onto a pillar just below the wayshrine. I revived myself with a soul gem, discovered the wayshrine allowing me access to the east side of cold harbour to continue on with the quests. I will give this a try and see if it helps - maybe it's done this way to tease out the time it takes to complete the main quests?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Access to the east part of Coldharbour isn't through the Chasm, it's through the city's east gate. This is labelled on UESP's map as "To the Black Garrison".
    UESP: Hollow City Map
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Rokiisun
    Rokiisun
    ✭✭
    Ah, that explains it. I've been finding it hard to explore coldharbour with it's terrain having high cliffs and finding it hard to navigate and find ways onto the paths.