Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Archer help?

Kalfes
Kalfes
I have a Nightblade, wood elf. That I want to train as a Archer, does anyone have like a guide or the perfect set for it to level up certain trees, I want it to be like a Assassin, what recommendations?
  • cerf
    cerf
    On my bow skill tree I just got everything, to be honest. Weapon rating bonus, critical rating bonus, increased damage from long range, etc. Also you'll want to look into medium armor because it also has critical hit rating bonuses and stealth bonuses. I really like the bow ability "snipe" by the way but I think it's level 38 bow or something.
    PSN: sifuhoot
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok

First of all, do you want close, middle or long range? Close range is hard, but fun. Middle is a mixture while long range can be deadly, but sometimes borin'

Some things to consider:

1- You can use a heavy attack and immediately snipe/poison arrow to do a 1-2 combo. From stealth can be deadly
    2- Bombard sometimes is your best friend
    3- Shadow cloak as much as possible

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set your self up for your first and second shots, then the rest is just mop up. First shot a Heavy Attack or Snipe from Stealth, then follow up with Poison Arrow. Cloak helps with the initial shot. In fact, if you get the rotation right, you can pop cloak then Snipe for even more critical attack fun with your second and third attacks.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"