Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What to do

boss3l1t3
boss3l1t3
Soul Shriven
So I recently tried to become a vampire and did that. But now I don't know what to do in the game cause I feel like I am done. Please help me
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This post is severely lacking in any useful details for us.

What level are you?
    Which alliance are you in?
    What do you like doing in games?
    Do you enjoy/not enjoy PvP?
    Where are you looking for stuff to do?
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    This post is severely lacking in any useful details for us.

What level are you?
    Which alliance are you in?
    What do you like doing in games?
    Do you enjoy/not enjoy PvP?
    Where are you looking for stuff to do?

Like wise. There is so much to do in the game, I am confused as to why you no longer no what to do just because your a vampire.

Edited by Artfuldodger on July 20, 2015 3:41PM
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp