Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frost Mirram and Bervez juice

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
When you get these, either as rewards for crafting writs or through the hireling, how many will you get at once?

I just want to know how big the stack is out of curiosity.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Writs is usually 2-6 each of both at the same time, hireling is 4-6 but only one of both. At least that is my experience.
    Edited by Leandor on July 20, 2015 11:29AM
  • DuroNL
    DuroNL
    I usually get 5 from the hireling, one day its Miriam, the other day its the Bervez.
    Founder of Daedric Gore, Join us and 140+ members for Chaos! And Xbox an Ambassador
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Writs is usually 2-6 each of both at the same time, hireling is 4-6 but only one of both. At least that is my experience.

That's cool. How often do you get them anyways? In the event it's based on the passives you've unlocked, I've got all of them.
    Edited by Azurephoenix999 on July 20, 2015 11:31AM
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have had purples in both, hireling mail and writ sack for days in a row and had weeks of none at all on both accounts. Flip a coin. Never bothered to calculate chances, but with just one provisioner I have a 100 stack of each banked and still between 50 and 200 food on every char that uses them.