Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

No Remorse AD guild veteran players needed

shugg
shugg
✭✭✭
Hi

I have been trying ti find the right guild for me but no luck, so i will build one.
Im looking for 7 adults at veteran level to run the dungeons and prep for imp city this includes pvp.

Its a fresh guild but i will be keeping it small, i will need 2 tanks 2 healers and then dps - plan on doing dungeons at around 8pm uk time and over weekends, the guild will open up to non vet after the core team is built. This won't be an elitist guild but we do plan on clearing all 4 man content as a guild.

We are after any class with social people with mics, family does come first so u wont be kicked if stuff comes up( it happens, as a dad i know)

If interested send me an in game mail to NecrosisSoul

Thanks
  • Peder0210
    Peder0210
    I'm in ^-^
    Add me:
    Flkj1525
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

I will add you tonight when i get back from work, what class and roll are u, its just so i know what other rolls we need, i can fill any roll be it tank, healer or dps enjoy them all.
  • Trowie_UK
    Trowie_UK
    I am also looking for the same thing, me and a friend are vr9 (grinding to v14) DPS and can't find any good tanks or healers.add me on psn trowie-uK
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Np trowie will add you tonight, and see whats needed so we can run regular dungeons, i have a healer set just need the gold to respec - should be in a position to do vet runs from Friday onwards. Just need to see what spec Peder is and hope hes a tank, if not i will keep looking
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for a tank and one dps to start completing vet dungeons as a guild. Will take on more soon as i have the first team set up