The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Join the Multiplex Alliance Traders Guild!!

MsTastyPastry
Welcome to Multiplex Alliance Traders Guild! We are a new guild that welcomes all alliance members to join! We are hoping to gain a lot of members to join so that we can bid on one of the guild traders ASAP! Me & my officer have more than enough gold to bid on one but if you would also like to pitch in, your definitely welcome to! If you want an invite, please drop your Gamertag and i will definitely invite you as quickly as possible! Currently have 215 members and growing!
Edited by MsTastyPastry on August 17, 2015 5:17PM
  • MsTastyPastry
    Also, if you are looking to do pvp or dungeons we also do that as well
    Edited by MsTastyPastry on July 27, 2015 4:13AM
    Options
  • MsTastyPastry
    Edited by MsTastyPastry on July 24, 2015 9:38PM
    Options
  • BerzerkLlama
    BerzerkLlama
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite! GT: BerzerkLlama