Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

harvest heart quest fix anyone?

FrostGolem
FrostGolem
✭✭
Couldharbour at The Orchard main story lines where you have to defend the ritual sites east isn't working... Am i stuck not being able to do main story lines and not able to do ebonheart pact. NOTHING WORKS TO FIX IT I've tried about everything but if you know something leave a comment and maybe i didn't do it
Edited by FrostGolem on July 20, 2015 5:21AM
  • Tombstone15
    Tombstone15
    Soul Shriven
    I tried all the same stuff and still stuck. Can't even move on cause it the main line so I guess I don't play till its fixed.
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    @Tombstone15 yeah so that is countless hours I am never going to get back
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't working because there are too many players there at once, which has caused the server to confuse itself over which quest step to produce. The best thing to try is logging off and on until you log into a version of the location which is not bugged, or log on when there are not a lot of other players around.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • surreal-Sicilian
    Why hasn't an ESO representative commented on any of the posts about this fail of a quest? It is part of the main story. We need this quest completed to move on to the veteran 1 ranked area. We did not pay for things like this to be overlooked. Stuck in cold harbour for now I guess. Until someone decides to get off their lazy ass and fix the bug thousands of players are reporting.
  • Osiinin
    Osiinin
    I feel for you matey, I really do, over 2 weeks now and my final main quest is bugged, I have given up personally.

Hope you have better luck.
    Edited by Osiinin on July 22, 2015 7:07AM
  • MightyMalloy
    MightyMalloy
    ✭✭
    2 hours later... Still not working, there's around 30 people here now it's abit mad.
    are you looking to join a PlayStation 4 EU guild add my PSN: MightyMalloy and send me a friend request Saying Guild! Undaunted!
  • Kujo_v2
    Kujo_v2
    Same here