Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anywhere to check total game time?

Noomfy-Mop
Noomfy-Mop
✭✭
The questions in the title.

I don't know why but I'm keen to see how long I've been playing and can't find my total game time in any of the menus.

Cheers for any help on the matter folks.
I hope y'all enjoying the game as much as me :D
This is my signature.
Original. Right ;p!
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are playing on PC, then simply type /played into the chat box. If you are playing on console, I don't think there is a way to do this.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    There is no way I have found on PS4. Not sure if the same is true of XB. If someone does know a way to check for consoles I'd love to hear it as well.
  • Noomfy-Mop
    Noomfy-Mop
    ✭✭
    @Akavir_Sentinel
    Nah on ps4 and from what @JJBaboon says there isn't the option..

Kinda stupid if you ask me.
    IMO all MMO style games should have a "total time played" section in the menu or character selection area.

Maybe one day.
    This is my signature.
    Original. Right ;p!
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    For XB1 go to game hub for eso, then go to leaderboards. There will be a category in there for total playtime. However it has been known to reset for no apparent reason
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    Willy8257 wrote: »
    For XB1 go to game hub for eso, then go to leaderboards. There will be a category in there for total playtime. However it has been known to reset for no apparent reason

Reset... yeah.. apparently I've been playing for under an hour. XD
  • Noomfy-Mop
    Noomfy-Mop
    ✭✭

I'm on ps4 but will definately look into that.

And what lvl are you? You may be able to get into Guinness book of records for reaching VR14 in under an hour lol :p...
    Assuming your VR14 that is ;)
    This is my signature.
    Original. Right ;p!
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are playing on PC, then simply type /played into the chat box. If you are playing on console, I don't think there is a way to do this.

Just to be clear, this only takes into account your current character.
    To get your total play time it is the sum of /played across all characters.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    Noomfy-Mop wrote: »

I'm on ps4 but will definately look into that.

And what lvl are you? You may be able to get into Guinness book of records for reaching VR14 in under an hour lol :p...
    Assuming your VR14 that is ;)

Vr8. Lol