Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long did it take everyone to level up after becoming Veteran?

swanvalkyrie
swanvalkyrie
✭✭
Random question.. but yeah Im pretty stoked I'm veteran again (was on PC as well). I managed to go up one veteran level in less than a day (just), all questing. Currently nearly VR3, just wanna hit 10 already at least! :)
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    from 1-14 in less than 7 days.. haven't even started Cadwell's gold quests or Craglorn yet either :)
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Over half a year. Others took a week. Make what you want of our answers.
  • swanvalkyrie
    swanvalkyrie
    ✭✭
    Less than seven days????? How so?
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    grinding my friend
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grinding my friend

He/she must be a pretty good friend!!

PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Wimbuut
    Probably 3 weeks. I almost do no grinding. I do enjoy quests, exploring and achievement hunting :smile:
    Edited by Wimbuut on August 5, 2015 4:04AM
    Wimbuut VR10 - Nord Dragonknight
    Achievement Points: 5805
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 months from launch to hit VR5 before I went on hiatus, then less than a month to hit VR14 after coming back prior to the launch of Update 6 and the B2P transition.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me? Took me almost a year from 1 to VR14.

Some of my guildies have gone from 1 to VR14 in a week. I may also do that with any new chars, as I now have done all the storyline, so I wont be paying as much attention to the voiceover. (Sorry ZoS guys, but we did warn you that this would happen after running too many alts thru the same story 3-4 times.)
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • McSwaggins
    McSwaggins
    ✭✭✭
    Only took me a few days, if you have someone to grind with and use xp potions its like a level every 40 minutes
  • Williamxx
    Williamxx
    Been getting about 2 Vet ranks a week with more casualish playing. Just been exploring/questing in each zone doing everything. On Cadwells Gold and Just about to hit Vet 8. Really hoping to get Vet 14 by the 31st.
  • Vlor
    Vlor
    ✭✭
    Been 3 weeks since I hit veteran levels and I'm only VR6. XD However, I like questing and reading everything so that slows it down. 2 ranks a week sounds accurate for me as well.
    Edited by Vlor on August 5, 2015 5:04PM
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hit VR 1 8 days ago and now I'm VR 9 - I average about 1 VR per day but this weekend I'm taking a break from it.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    From lvl 1 to vr14 can be done easily within 2 weeks. Then another 2 weeks in PVP to get to alliance rank 7.

• Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About a month.
  • swanvalkyrie
    swanvalkyrie
    ✭✭
    I really don't understand, I wanted to do all the questing and all, but unfortunately it would take me 12 hours a day to probably get to VR14 in a few weeks
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More or less 4 months. Currently at v6. v1-6 I'm taking it slowly, I really don't mind questing. Luckily I haven't done the AD and EP quests yet, so at least, I don't get bored with repeating them on Cadwell's Silver/Gold.

Grinding is not my thing (not that I discourage grinding, it's still the best process to power level IMHO, once you've done the storyline once or twice). So I'm not leveling my alts (who are in different factions) as much as I should, so it won't feel like I'm doing the same thing on my main. tbh, I think the quests gets a little dragging when you've done them once or twice.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]