Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Guild Soulless Knights Recruiting (AD) 120+

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting, hit me up for invite/details
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recuriting and we doing some PvP tonight.
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • solynar
    solynar
    Some last minute fun before maintenance last night.
    This was not all of the action that happened because I forgot to save as the battle progressed. We 50/50'd the walls, took the scroll, broke the steps, and fought off EP and their Emperor for awhile before this video starts. No walls are down because EP repaired them.
    https://youtu.be/WoFluy-9oK0
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Getting more organized by the week, join now before we stop recruiting.
    Psn us and we will get you in.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Nycelz
    Nycelz
    Do you guys use psn chat box to communicate or only voice chat?
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Nycelz wrote: »

What do you mean exactly? We use voice chat guild chat, and even if you don't have a mic, you can hear what we are planning.
    We use psn for messaging people to let people know where we are going though.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Nycelz
    Nycelz

What do you mean exactly? We use voice chat guild chat, and even if you don't have a mic, you can hear what we are planning.

I get what you are saying. Where would I see for guild plan event?
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

I get what you are saying. Where would I see for guild plan event?
    We have a schedule on the message of the day of we are planning , it is mostly PvP until we get more players with more roles, we can do more PvE content.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Nycelz
    Nycelz
    I'm vr 16 sorer dps over 300cp, mostly grouping for the dailies atm.

I want to join.

psn - eli012580
  • niahflame
    niahflame
    PSN niahflame
  • abenson336
    abenson336
    Soul Shriven
    Psn lebronjamessfan6
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    I'm vr 16 sorer dps over 300cp, mostly grouping for the dailies atm.

I want to join.

psn - eli012580
    niahflame wrote: »
    PSN niahflame
    abenson336 wrote: »
    Psn lebronjamessfan6

I'll invite you all when I get off work, I'm assuming you are AD.

Side Note : We are willing to help out new players, to mold you into quality players.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    First half of the video is Us in Skull of corruption with 3 bars Pop locked, and we had 2 scrolls In our possession, and us just practicing our group play.

Second half is us getting bored and heading down into the sewers to hopefully find the rest of blueberrys but we ran into some strawberrys too, so we decided to make a smoothie.

Ps. It's all fun and games, we are aware they're PvE'rs but aye gotta find the battles somewhere besides the lagfest in Azura.
    And this is rare for us to have a almost full group, but let's say recruitment has been good.

Again if you're trying to find active guild that plays Dailey then PSN one of us, and we will get you in.

BUT if we are not homed into any specific campaign yet, so we jump around wherever the fight is at for the AP because the rewards isn't even worth it. Let's be honest.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit us up for invites, been finding some great PVP this week, tons of AP, lots of great fights

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • solynar
    solynar
    This clip was taken in the Thornblade campaign. The first fight is at Alessia Keep. The enemy groups disappeared for about 15 minutes so we took Fort Ash. Immediately after week took the keep and repaired the second fight starts. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_5RixWKk8k
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    We are doing some PvP later today. Psn any of the contacts listed above and we will get you in.
    Thank you.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    still recruiting , message any of us. If you're interested.
    We play daily.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    message for invite/details....

• Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Do you guys accept lower levels? I've played on PC since the beta, have a v16 sorcerer on PC, but have since switched to PS4. Started last night and am looking to meet some like-minded people to play with!

I'm on the west coast, so normal play times are typically evening time around 8pm PT.

PSN: SoCalSynner
  • dereck_phantom
    I would like to join but I only have level 40s no vet ranks if I can joint my PSN is dereck_phantom i am active at nights for the most part
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syniister wrote: »
    Do you guys accept lower levels? I've played on PC since the beta, have a v16 sorcerer on PC, but have since switched to PS4. Started last night and am looking to meet some like-minded people to play with!

I'm on the west coast, so normal play times are typically evening time around 8pm PT.

PSN: SoCalSynner

send me a psn message, I will add you tonight...look forward to it

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join but I only have level 40s no vet ranks if I can joint my PSN is dereck_phantom i am active at nights for the most part

send me a message, Ill add later..welcome!