Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 shared ESO

KillSide
KillSide
I shared the game ESO from the secondary account to my main account, If I'll purchase crown will I get them?
PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do believe the crowns are linked to the account that purchases them, so if account one buys the games and account two plays the games, account one and two will have to buy their own crowns from the store - this is not shared
  • KillSide
    KillSide
    SugaComa wrote: »
    I do believe the crowns are linked to the account that purchases them, so if account one buys the games and account two plays the games, account one and two will have to buy their own crowns from the store - this is not shared

well thank you

I didn't mean crowns share.
    PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA