Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

LF DC PVE guild

Mirra_Halfelven
Mirra_Halfelven
✭✭✭
Hi I am a VR12 Templar DPS / Backup heals (not spec'd for main healing)

Looking to join a DC PVE focused guild for dungeon runs & craglorn quests, etc.
Edited by Mirra_Halfelven on July 19, 2015 12:37PM
Mirra Halfelven, Templar Troublemaker
Daggerfall Covenant - PS4 NA
PSN: Scooby_609
  • Mirra_Halfelven
    Mirra_Halfelven
    ✭✭✭
    still looking for a DC PVE guild :/
  • Mirra_Halfelven
    Mirra_Halfelven
    ✭✭✭
    still looking *sigh*

would love to do some vet dungeons, trails, & craglorn quests ....
  • Galapas
    Galapas
    Hey, we aren't as high level as you yet, but we are a social guild looking to level and run PvE stuff. My guild is called Pathfinders of Daan, and I am RgT_Sunset on PSN. I'll send you an invite if you are interested. I know we have one VR 2 at the moment.
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello there, friend! I believe the Malformed Fortune, a currently small-in-#'s thieves guild is able to peek at your interest at what we can offer to you. My guild seems to meet alot of the requirements your asking for in a guild set up, so I'm hoping you would do kindly to glance at the guild forum to see if what we provide in the guild meets to your requirements. We are open to all people; any alliance, age, gender, etc. We are bound by no particular activity, we take in the pleasure of doing it all. I'm not sure how ud feel about an organized ranking system; but once again, do take a look at the page if you would, and think we'll before you decide on your response. My PSN is D-E-V-o_3, and if you are confused about anything posted on the guild forums, simply ask through PSN or private mail.

Regardless whether you accept or decline this offer, I hope you find what you are looking for in a guild so you can enjoy the ESO experience the way you prefer it to be. Many thanks friend, for your time in reading the post if not; glancing the detailed forums of the Guild.