Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Allowed into Craglorn Early

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Xbox One
EU Server
Ebonheart Pact
I was in Wayrest (VR2 Zone) and the star gazer was there. I spoke to him and he gave me the Craglorn Quest.

I boarded the cart and he took me to Craglorn.

Aren't I supposed to NOT go here until I complete Cadwell's Gold? This is a VR11-VR14 Zone! I'm still VR1!
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn is available to journey to as soon as you character reaches veteran rank one. It is an 'adventure zone' so all content is designed for a group of four around veteran rank 9-14 or so. You can head there earlier, it will just be more of a challenge.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    Craglorn is available to journey to as soon as you character reaches veteran rank one. It is an 'adventure zone' so all content is designed for a group of four around veteran rank 9-14 or so. You can head there earlier, it will just be more of a challenge.

I was not aware I could go there before beating Cadwell's Gold. I've gotten the wayshrine, but I'm not going to do anything there until I'm ready.

I'd rather finish my second and third alliances first.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »

I was not aware I could go there before beating Cadwell's Gold. I've gotten the wayshrine, but I'm not going to do anything there until I'm ready.

I'd rather finish my second and third alliances first.

If that is something you'd rather do, then by all means do it :smile:. That is a great thing about it; you can head straight to Craglorn, or continue/start Cadwell's Silver and then Gold.
    If you can be anything, be kind.