Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Veterans Trading Network (NA~DC~PS4) [Free Vamp/Were]

Blackdog1997
YlOgksB.jpg
VTN is a relaxed all around guild where anyone can find what they're looking to do in there time in Tamriel. We are apart of the Daggerfall Covenant and as the Guildmaster i am on at least once a day, excluding Sundays and and am here to address any problems my guild members have. This Guild is for players that play so be online!

This guild is for casual players but to us, casual means to play at least 4 times a week so we accept Vr Players Only. That means this guild can be utilized for Undaunted Pledges, everyone will be able to accompany you in Vr/reg daily Pledges If you are looking to be bit from a Vampire or scratched by a Werewolf, this guild can supply you with a Cheap to Free Transmission depending on the member! we have a vampire member who is actively giving out bites for free and soon to be cheap vamp bites alongside him if you don't want to wait. Sadly we do not have a werewolf member that has the transmission ability but we are working on that!

VTN has only been alive for a few hours so please bare with us on our way to player capacity which i don't doubt we'll reach! We have no standard ranking system, instead of playtime and loyalty we use a system that separates us into the categories that let each-other know what your in this guild to do.

Ranks being:
Guildmaster - Thats me, never be shy to contact me about any trouble
Overseer - A group of assistants to help me keep the community satisfied and well kept (applicants will be accepted at member count 50, untill then they will be chosen by me)
Battle Born - Rank for trust members. This rank gives you permissions on level with Rank(+) and Overseer. You will also be able to lead your own group in PvE/PvP
Cyrodil Knight - Loyal to the covenant, here to siege and conquer (Once we have enough members, Siege Events will be planned)
Merchant - Looking to buy and sell (Soon when we gather members we'll obtain a Guild Trader)
Dungeon Diver - Find some friends, destroy a dungeon, and gain the loot!
Rogue - Your starting rank, from here you must contact me to assign the rank you've chosen

Rank(+) - This rank belongs to donators. you will receive the same permissions as Battle Born and Overseer, giving bonuses like guild bank access, bonus lottery tickets, and etc.

Our home Campaign is Chillrend and we will only be scheduling Siege Events for this campaign but if you don't want to be apart of those events feel free to stay in your own campaign. We chose this campaign because it is where Daggerfall needs the most help. This Campaign, for us, is never at capacity and is dominated by Ep, Ad is fighting back but sadly our troops are nowhere to be seen on the map. We will be coordinating with another Chillrend based Guild which usually tops the leaderboards. Our MOTD will be updated daily and we will soon be asking for donations of 1000g a week but feel free to decline. It is meant to be a donation, not a forced tax but if you'd like to support the guild for its Guild Trader and Heraldry that would amazing and not to mention the bonuses you get. If this guild sounds good to you post your Psn here as I'l be monitoring this post, or message me on Psn. Hope to see you in game!

Landmarks/Events Scheduled
10 Members - Donations of 1k will open for Rank(+), the first Overseer will be chosen. The guild bank will open for Rank(+), and Overseer. Heradlry will be made.
25 Members - Cyrodill Seige events will start to be planned. First Battle Born will be chosen. Trials Groups can now be Planned
50 Members - Weekly Lottery Games will start. Donations will increase to 2k a Week to maintain Rank(+). Applicants for Overseer will open. Second Battle Born will be chosen. 2 Group Leaders of 24 member groups will be appointed for Siege Events
100 Members - 100 Member Celebration will happen, Giant Siege Event coupled with Raffles of high tiered items and Games with Prizes. 2 More Battle Born will be chosen and 2 Overseer will be hired. Lingering Rogues will be terminated, People with more than 25 days absent will be terminated.
200 Members - A Battle Born will be chosen and 2 more overseer will hired. Siege mission Scorched Earth will commence. Imperial City Domination will begin. Donations will be raise to 5k to maintain Rank(+). Lingering Rogues will be terminated, People with more than 25 days absent will be terminated.
400 Members - 4 Overseer will be hired and 2 Battle Born will be chosen. Donations will be raised to 10k to maintain Rank(+). Lingering Rogues will be terminated, People with more than 25 days absent will be terminated.
500 Members - Our sister guild will be created. A Guildmaster for that Guild will be chosen and the final Battle Born will be chosen. Donations will be raise to 10k to maintain Rank(+). Lingering Rogues will be terminated, People with more than 25 days absent will be terminated. Giant Part will begin in start, Legendary items will be given out, more prizes, lottery will be super inflated, much celebration.
Guild Leader: Blackdog1997
Guild Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant
Guild Activities: PvE/PvP, Dungeon, VDSA, Trials,
Craglorn, Imperial City, Undaunted Pledges,
Crafting, Etc.
Edited by Blackdog1997 on July 24, 2015 2:43AM