The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Request: Dolmen API Event

Keldor
Keldor
✭✭✭✭
Hi ZOS,

it would be very great if you could add an dolmen completed event to the API. Currently there is no real chance to track the completion of a dolmen.
The only way is to listen at the achievement update event and check if the Anchor Devastater achievement has been updated. This only works if the achievement has not been completed.

Keldor

ESO-Database.com (Steam Deck Client | System Status)
- Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
ESO-Skillfactory.com
- Elder Scrolls Online skill calculator with Championsystem! (DE/EN/FR)
ESO-Database Game Data API
- API for AddOn developers to fetch game related data like Chest positions etc.

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    No need this,

You can just use

EVENT_EXPERIENCE_UPDATE (eventCode, unitTag, currentExp, maxExp, reason)
    EVENT_VETERAN_POINTS_UPDATE (eventCode, unitTag, currentPoints, maxPoints, reason)

and check reason with :

PROGRESS_REASON_DARK_ANCHOR_CLOSED
    PROGRESS_REASON_DARK_FISSURE_CLOSED

To know chich dolmen has been closed, just look at player map coords and deduct it.
    I'm sure destinations already have data of thoses dolmens coordinates.
    Edited by Ayantir on July 18, 2015 11:39PM
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    No need this,

You can just use

EVENT_VETERAN_POINTS_UPDATE (eventCode, unitTag, currentPoints, maxPoints, reason)

and check reason with :

To know chich dolmen has been closed, just look at player map coords and deduct it.

Nice! I'll give it a try tomorrow, big thanks Ayantir ;)
    - Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor
  • Cemaris
    Cemaris
    Soul Shriven
    Is there anyway addons that give you a timer for when an Dolmen event starts? I'd like to be there for one before the warning noise starts so I can be ready for it without waiting there the entire time.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's not possible, but you can deduct it from last completion, if you were here when you closed it.

I think the delay is 10 or 12 minutes.
    Edited by Ayantir on July 20, 2015 4:27AM
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Cemaris
    Cemaris
    Soul Shriven
    Ah ok, thank you. :)
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    No need this,

You can just use

and check reason with :

Hi Ayantir,

this only works on the first closing of a dolmen, afterwards (white icon) you will got no XP for closing the same dolmen again and no PROGRESS_REASON_DARK_* is fired.

Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com