The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guardians of the Nine - Hired Trader, PvE, & PvP Daggerfall Covenant/Cross Faction Guild!

• vinciblejim
    vinciblejim
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like something I wanna join
    PSN: VincibleJim
  • Moe1983
    Moe1983
    this just a trader guild, you guys regularly run pve stuff like undaunted pledges, trails, dragonstar arena, imperial city sewers, wgt & icp etc.

Am in dulbin Ireland, on EU server GMT, Daggerfall Cov, usually on from 9:30 to at a latest 3am. Looking to run all the above.
  • dereck_phantom
    I have AD characters but I'm about to make a DC character that I will be playing on. I'm also very active as well and need many items sold. My PSN is dereck_phantom if you can invite me
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I need a trading guild! invite:
    Asneakytaco

I sell alot.

Thanks!
  • Thar-Aragorn
    Thar-Aragorn
    Soul Shriven
    If you guys running dungeons, trials and dragonstar arena I would like to join, I'm a tank 140CP.
    PSID: rigfox29
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm 550 cp mostly gold gear, interested on healing on my templar, or tanking on my magic nigblade normal trails!!!

invite kingyogi415

Cheers!
  • Dc4907
    Dc4907
    Returning player from Console launch took a year off and have returned on a casual basis. After reading over your forum I find your philosophy of running a small business in a game very effective. However, I wonder how it would fit a casual player looking to get the most out of the available community in this game.

PSN: Dc4907 - corrected PSN
    Faction: DaggerFall
    Game intrests: PvE groups and quests(wanting help powering through Dominon and ebonheart story modes), PvP, DLC groups
    Crafting: Arms and Armor (metal)Blacksmith:44 Clothing:36 Woodworking: 34
    Time Zone: EST

Really looking for a group for public activities and about to hit the 100s.
    Edited by Dc4907 on July 12, 2016 5:06AM
    We cannot do anything without the donations from people like you. NMSI.org/give/david-rochelle-voorhis
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Could not find your psn DC
  • DannyFairplay
    DannyFairplay
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: DannyFairplay

At your service! Thanks man.
  • nisanempireb14_ESO
    PSN: Alenti

See you in Tamriel
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    Sounds like fun, I'd love to join if you'll have me.
    Psn: silumgahr
    Breton sorcerer dps (daggerfall) 215cp
    Level 50 cloth, wood, blacksmith
    Vampire.
  • Deathgiggle
    Deathgiggle
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Tankylynn

New to the game but not MMO's, looking for a great guild cause it gets lonely out there :)
  • Dc4907
    Dc4907
    PSN is actually DC4907
    Could not find your psn DC

We cannot do anything without the donations from people like you. NMSI.org/give/david-rochelle-voorhis
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Invites sent to all. Who's next!? Wayrest Trader this week!
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take an invite. I was a member. Accidentally left this guild UI instead of another one :)

SPE825
  • RowanSane
    RowanSane
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite - psn RowanSane

New to ESO (orc magicka templar lvl 20) but played a lot of WoW back in the day - tanked dungeons, healed 10 man raids (and DPS of course).

Mature semi-casual player - play most days (kiwi but usually on North American evenings), doesn't throw toys if a group wipes, sometimes interrupted by my kids. Has headset.

• xXMaLaKaiXx
    Invites Sent. Welcome to The Nine!
  • WulfgarTheUnending
    WulfgarTheUnending
    Soul Shriven
    PSN is benson7892
  • Violets_Corpse
    Violets_Corpse
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: MeepPeem

thanks!!
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Malakai,

I'm an active player on PS4 NA DC and I'm also a 9 of 9 crafter on my main. I'd like to find a guild that runs trials and DSA, especially after update 11.

Please send me an invite if I might be a good fit. Thanks!

PSN: PC0523
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Invites sent. Welcome to The Nine
  • pandenx
    pandenx
    PSN: PandenX

Thanks!
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Anybody else interested?
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, psn is Spaztik_89
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • iMikeHD
    iMikeHD
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

I'm interested in joining. My char is currently with Daggerfall, but my girlfriend also plays on the same account in a different faction. Do you have other members in other factions, as I have noticed that you are advertised as a Cross Faction Guild?

Please add me :smile:

PSN: iMikeHD-
  • FenrisWolf
    FenrisWolf
    Soul Shriven
    If you have room for a casual player I'm interested. My favorite number is nine! - im a beta PC transfer and have played on and off for the past 2 years. Would love to start up again with a fun group.

PSN: GothicTragedy
    PSN: GothicTragedy
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Invites sent. Welcome to Guardians! Who's next?
  • PKLdude
    PKLdude
    ✭✭✭
    MEEEE!! Im next ;p. I have a NB healer at 150 cp, just came back with the coming of text chat on console. I have a stam mage and working on my tank dk. I have most crafts at 50 all but enchanting. Love doing pve and dungeons. psn PKLdude.
  • gaoshikui88rwb17_ESO
    gaoshikui88rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm a casual player as well playing for the past 2 months or so by myself. Level 33 at the moment. Used to play WoW heaps but don't have the time nowadays for that kind of committment but I still love my MMOs.

PSN: mrfathoward
  • Dat_John
    Dat_John
    Hey, level 45 magsorc clothier looking to get involved in some social stuff like hide and seek and trivia. Will also host said stuff! Psn is Dat_John