Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why does my game freeze then log me out

Danny_S101
Danny_S101
Soul Shriven
For the past week i have been playing the elder scrolls and it has been fun but for some reason everything in the world goes and you cannot touch it and then 2 mins later i will get logged out.
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a connectivity problem. When I had Comcast it would do that to me every day. Thank Malacath I don't have them now that I've moved.
  • Tessie
    Tessie
    ✭✭✭
    If you play on a console, disregard this...

Another thing that may be contributing is addons. If you have addons that output a large number of messages to your chat window you can get logged because the system thinks its spam. You can temporarily disable all addons and see if your problem goes away.