The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Challenge to All XB1 Azura's Star Players for Aldmeri Dominion

The_Tip
The_Tip
✭✭✭
Come join us in chillrend, let's take it over. Enough of the mindless spawn killing and point swapping between the top 10, lets go get a real challenge, and turn the tides of war where it matters. You're getting SCREWED on your AP gain, while 30 kids sit on the southern morrowind gate and kill every single kid who enters cyrodil before they even step foot out their spawn gates. Idk about you guys, but Im looking for a challenge, and some action. Azura's Star is a borefest. Daggerfall goes stealth all day, Ebonheart sit's in their one keeps resources all day, and AD just spawn kills.
  • REiiGN15
    REiiGN15
    ✭✭✭
    Just an FYI, Azura Star isn't EP's server, it's basically AD. When real players get on, AD gets their teeth kicked in.

We, EP, gate camp AD in Thornblade all the time. Not all of them are bad but most are just wanting to kick it Cave Farming.
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    REiiGN15 wrote: »
    Just an FYI, Azura Star isn't EP's server, it's basically AD. When real players get on, AD gets their teeth kicked in.

We, EP, gate camp AD in Thornblade all the time. Not all of them are bad but most are just wanting to kick it Cave Farming.

When does AD ever get there teeth kicked in? This must be something I clearly miss being one of the most active non vet 14 players on AD's side. ( Rank 76 atm ). When the game was fresh & all 3 factions were constantly locked, you did see a lot of back & forth but now when all 3 factions are locked, the best EP & DC can do, if they are not attacking each other, is push AD to the bottom 3 keeps & not be able to go beyond that. Either EP or DC will grab the scroll that sits at one of the inner circle keeps. That leaves AD with 5. Within time, AD starts pushing back on both sides & that's when a majority of the EP/DC players log off or go to there alt campaigns. A majority of the better EP players went to Chillrend but they may move again since DC has been making some noise on it as of late. DC has no one that is considered a legit threat.
    Edited by LatinLegacy on July 22, 2015 2:33AM
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    (Error)
    Edited by LatinLegacy on July 22, 2015 12:46AM
  • IamDanger
    IamDanger
    Soul Shriven

When does AD ever get there teeth kicked in? This must be something I clearly miss being one of the most active non vet 14 players on AD's side. ( Rank 76 atm ). When the game was fresh & all 3 factions were constantly locked, you did see a lot of back & forth but now when all 3 factions are locked, the best EP & DC can do, if they are not attacking each other, is push AD to the bottom 3 keeps & not be able to go beyond that. Either EP or DC will grab the scroll that sits at one of the inner circle keeps. That leaves AD with 5. Within time, AD starts pushing back on both sides & that's when a majority of the EP/DC players log off or go to there alt campaigns. A majority of the better EP players went to Chillrend but they may move again since DC has been making some noise on it as of late. DC has no one that is considered a legit threat.

I will disagree with the notion that AD makes EP and DC log off, the AD push is done when they log off. I've told multiple people that the population starts dropping. Tonight as an example Daggerfall pushed AD's crap in hard, they basically broke emporership for AD. Please keep disregarding DC as a threat, they are the most organized of the three alliance In Azura's Star right now. It's too late in Azura's Star for Daggerfall to make a comeback, but if it was earlier and they Pop-lock the server like AD does, This is coming from a Top-15 AD Player as well.
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    IamDanger wrote: »

I will disagree with the notion that AD makes EP and DC log off, the AD push is done when they log off. I've told multiple people that the population starts dropping. Tonight as an example Daggerfall pushed AD's crap in hard, they basically broke emporership for AD. Please keep disregarding DC as a threat, they are the most organized of the three alliance In Azura's Star right now. It's too late in Azura's Star for Daggerfall to make a comeback, but if it was earlier and they Pop-lock the server like AD does, This is coming from a Top-15 AD Player as well.

As I said, both EP & DC can't break the bottom 3 keeps. Have they? Nope! Log in now (1:50am EST) to check right at this moment. I never mentioned anything about AD losing emperor because that's obvious if AD gets pushed to the bottom 3 keeps every other night. Take it from someone who has been playing a whole lot longer than you have (PC closed Beta), my statement about Azura's Star is dead on.

• IamDanger
    IamDanger
    Soul Shriven
    IamDanger wrote: »

As I said, both EP & DC can't break the bottom 3 keeps. Have they? Nope! Log in now (1:50am EST) to check right at this moment. I never mentioned anything about AD losing emperor because that's obvious if AD gets pushed to the bottom 3 keeps every other night. Take it from someone who has been playing a whole lot longer than you have (PC closed Beta), my statement about Azura's Star is dead on.

EP Took Faregyl last night, I took part in the battle to retake Faregyl before lagging out and being put back into the queue. I waited in the queue up until 12:30 AM EST and then logged off. When I lagged out things were not looking good for us We were pushed back to Bloodmayne and Black Boot. I know we pushed back because I was grouped up with PG0G while in my queue during the push up to Roebeck and Alessia. It was Brutal.
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    They did Ninja Faregyl but at the same time, they skipped Roeback to do so. So it was pretty much flipping one keep for the other. Same scenario but a different keep was lost. It caught a lot AD off guard but most of the players that I was running with now know to check the map every few minutes, as I do. Especially for scout teams that cut down reinforcements.

Edit: Both EP & DC have successfully ninja the lower keeps tonight but both, so far, have not been able to escape with the scroll. I was kind of hoping they would take over the keeps so we can take them back & get rid of the stupid no guild store having guilds that have been sitting on those keeps for weeks now! lol
    Edited by LatinLegacy on July 24, 2015 5:20AM
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    I played for a week straight during vacation, 2 days Ebonheart pushed for a few hours. Held Emperor for maybe an Hour and a half. They have some solid players, but not 1 coordinated leader of a group. The last 4 days of my vacation, Daggerfall was MIA, barely held there two home keeps for 20 minutes at a time, and Ebonheart was just as bad, occasionally pushing Sejanus to camp both stairs with oil, killing the noobs. Barely getting past the gate leading to their home keeps.

It went from Edonheart would push from 3pm to 10pm, to they'd push from 8pm to 9pm and get off the last 3-4 days, I had to stop playing because you literally couldn't do anything but the occasional 5 minute skirmish over resources, or keep so far north you couldnt even travel to it cuz it was their home keeps.

I haven't stepped foot in cyrodil for 5 days, and I'm still 60 overall and 25 in AD. I'm hoping theirs more fight, but since 11am, AD full, Ebonheart 1 bar, Daggerfall Empty.

I dont want to spawn kill, or be spawn killed. I'd like an even balance, or atleast a close one, 118,000 to 28,000, to 18,000 isn't even close, I literally watched the drop in resistance, within 3-4 days, it went from almost 5-6 hours a day worth of back and forth, to 1-2 hrs if you were lucky.

not to mention, red's and blues dancing with eachother while we camped the resource the red's tried to camp themselves.

I was asked to join by some friends, wish I read up on it more first. I'm here until it ends for the rewards and then it'll be Chillrend, maybe Thornblade, to try and get more out of PVP. can't wait for the Imperial City where builds will be able to shine a little more brightly hopefully.
  • IamDanger
    IamDanger
    Soul Shriven
    Leading up into the weekend Daggerfall was making some great pushes into us In AD, they were cutting through us like butter, but it was only when Haunter Regalia was on and organizing their pushes. Also the notion of the night crew coming on and kicking butt for AD in Azura's is a lie, it's because EP and DC Get off.