Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Place To Rank Up?

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
Where's the best place to rank up more quickly than normal through the Veteran Ranks?
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    Anybody know of any places?
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There really aren't great spots for this from what I've seen. ZOS has been busy nerfing every grind spot that they can find. Some places are still OK like the zombie farm in the SE corner of The Rift. And there are a few others with fairly decent respawn times but nothing like they had back when I took a long break from playing last fall. Your only real choices are either head to Cyrodiil and get ganked until you get the right gear or grind your way thru Cadwell's Silver and Gold. I'm grinding thru Gold now and am almost done with Glenumbra and I'm closing in on VR8.
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Explore Explore Explore, the sooner you get to other higher level regions the better. i tend to stick to fighting enimies 1-5 levels above myself, and more in some instances. Questing is the ultimate besides group dungeons, but if ya wana kill kill kill ya way up keep pushing for new areas higher then you.
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian