Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn?

K405NK0NFU510N
Does Anyone know how to open, or when Craglorn Opens up? I'm a level 41 and have made it to the transition area to get there but the Gates are closed. If anyone can help I would greatly Appreciate it. I'm on Xbox One btw.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crag is for vet levels only. Once you reach V1 you will get a quest marker to travel there by cart.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • K405NK0NFU510N
    Ahhh ok Thanks, then what do I do until then, complete quests in the other areas I've been to and Grind to get to 50?
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're level 41 and have finished Bangkori you should head to Coldharbour. Lots of good daedra and undead battles (including an excellent zombie grind for fishing supplies) that will get you to around 50 easily.
  • K405NK0NFU510N
    I'll have to try that, Thanks
  • K405NK0NFU510N
    Question, After looking at the interactive map, How do I get to Coldharbour, I'm at work, not on my console at the moment.
  • K405NK0NFU510N
    Nvm Reading that I can only access Coldharbour at level 50
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you can access Coldharbour at any level. You get a quest marker that will allow you to get there when you complete the final quest in your alliance. For DC that's in Bangkorai and I think it comes after you rescue the king from the realm of the dead. That quest is about level 42ish IIRC. Once you do that you're given a quest to gather all the alliances together to face Molag Bal. After talking to the head of the other two alliances you travel to the isle of Stirck (sp?) and face some bloated but not too tough daedric bosses. Then a portal to Coldharbour opens for you and you're on your way and you meet Cadwell again.

If you haven't finished the alliance quest line you can get someone from your alliance to port you to Coldharbour at any time. Even with a low level toon. For grins I took a level 30 Templar their with a guild mate and leveled like mad. Got killed a lot until I hit level 40 or so but it was kind of fun.

• K405NK0NFU510N
    No, you can access Coldharbour at any level. You get a quest marker that will allow you to get there when you complete the final quest in your alliance. For DC that's in Bangkorai and I think it comes after you rescue the king from the realm of the dead. That quest is about level 42ish IIRC. Once you do that you're given a quest to gather all the alliances together to face Molag Bal. After talking to the head of the other two alliances you travel to the isle of Stirck (sp?) and face some bloated but not too tough daedric bosses. Then a portal to Coldharbour opens for you and you're on your way and you meet Cadwell again.

If you haven't finished the alliance quest line you can get someone from your alliance to port you to Coldharbour at any time. Even with a low level toon. For grins I took a level 30 Templar their with a guild mate and leveled like mad. Got killed a lot until I hit level 40 or so but it was kind of fun.

Hmm, I read somewhere that the last mission for my Alliance didn't open up until level 50. I'll have to check again and look in game and see whats up.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm, I read somewhere that the last mission for my Alliance didn't open up until level 50. I'll have to check again and look in game and see whats up.
    Alliance quests aren't level-locked. If you follow the storyline through the alliances, you should hit the quest that takes you to Coldharbour at about Level 43. If you aren't following the alliance story, the same quest will appear automatically at Level 45 if you have completed the Main Quest Chapter 5.5.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp