Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil?

DustyFlapdragon
Hi all

Is there any point in going to Cyrodiil as a pve player before finishing the normal quests? By which I mean what are the benefits if any for going there early in the game.

I'm level 17 if that helps

DF
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    I went in for my first time yesterday. Did horrible, it was supposed to be a no Vet area, but the targets were all veteran levels, and the PvP players couldn't be revived with soul gems that should have revived them, at least not by me. Received a HP boost, but my damage against other players seemed to be much reduced. I barely scratched them, and they would reduce my HP by a large margin. I'm sure it was a gear/skill thing, so avoid active battles, and don't leave a friendly area for quests would be my suggestion. There were level 11 guys running around, who I was able to hold my own against, but any body at my level or above was murder. It is possible, just be careful.