Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Call of the Hero [ AD ] [ NA ] - Recruitment Open

Immune
Immune
2nw37dk.jpg

I suppose I'll start off with a little "TL;DR" preamble which includes brief details that only serve as a mere preclusion from reading through this thread any more than you need to.

The "Call of the Hero" guild is NOT for you if any of the following is applicable:
- You are under the age of 18 or you're 18 or older but you're really a child at heart. Maturity is key.
- You don't have a microphone or one that adequately works. Communication is key.
- You desire a massively populated guild. Currently, this guild is soft capped at a maximum of 50 members. The primary reason this guild intends on being so small, by ESO standards anyway, is because we'd like for the guild as a whole to develop into a tight-knit group of players that are ultimately comfortable with one another; where everyone essentially "knows" everyone. Less is more.
- You're looking for an already established guild with all the yearned for guild commodities. (Un)Fortunately, this is a brand new guild.
- You have a tendency to guild hop, meaning you enroll within a guild only to leave shortly afterwards. This guild only desires long-term members. Be true to yourself; if this is the type of player you are, we don't want you.
- You have no interest in progressing through ESO PvE content as a guild.
- You have no intention or are incapable of remaining active. Unfortunately, this is counterproductive to the already established member cap. Activity is key.
- You're a bigot and remain intolerant towards the race, sex, religion, culture, and sexual orientation of others. Respectfulness is key.
- You don't like to or are simply unable to play and communicate with others.
- You're unable to be a solid representation of the guild to others within the ESO community.

If the aforementioned information doesn't apply to you, I encourage you to read on further.

Hello, and welcome to the Call of the Hero guild recruitment thread. Call of the Hero is a brand new North American PS4 guild residing under the Aldmeri Dominion faction. With that being said, we are currently recruiting qualifying players of level 45+. Call of the Hero shall forever remain a medium-sized tight-knit guild. In my experience with either leading or being enrolled within top guilds in other games (EQOA, World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, FFXIV), personally I believe that the smaller the guild, the better the overall quality. This means less drama, less cliques, and less feelings of being "left out", but more communication, more working together, more established friendships, and ultimately more fun.

The primary focus of Call of the Hero is essentially what ESO has to offer in terms of PvE during various stages of the game, as well as simply working together in an effort to progress throughout ESO as a guild. We're currently recruiting players level 45 and higher in order to achieve this endeavor. As an individual somewhat new to the "Elder Scrolls" series myself, I believe there isn't a more rewarding experience than playing, progressing through and learning more about the game with others. For now, while remaining active is still a requirement, we're a rather casual guild; however, once our members start hitting latter half of the veteran ranks, some form of "seriousness" will come about as we begin to dive into ESO's version of end-game content (this includes but is not limited to a Veteran Rank 14 level requirement for future members, guild meetings, and so on).

Demand for Roles
- Tank: Medium
- Healer: High
- DPS: Medium

If you're interested in being a member of Call of the Hero, simply leave your PSN ID within this recruitment thread or feel free to add me and shoot me a message on PSN. My PSN ID is JayDontPiay (Yes, that's an "i" in "Piay").

Once we've attained our soft cap of 50 members, application-based guild recruitment will come to a close. Players can only then become part of the guild via invite. Serious applicants only. Apply today.

Welcome to Call of the Hero.

- Immune
Edited by Immune on September 23, 2015 7:42PM
  • Immune
    Immune
    And for the love of God, I'm asking for people to refrain from advertising their own guild within this guild recruitment thread. It's rather disrespectful; so please, advertise within your own thread.
  • Immune
    Immune
    The guild roster has been updated. 22 available positions remain.
  • Stubie
    Stubie
    ✭✭
    What lvl are you guys looking for? I have a vet 1 on EB but I'd gladly reroll because this is exactly what I'm looking for.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Stubie wrote: »
    What lvl are you guys looking for? I have a vet 1 on EB but I'd gladly reroll because this is exactly what I'm looking for.

We're currently accepting players of all levels, especially those of lower levels. If you're down to re-roll a character on the Aldmeri Dominion faction, we'll gladly have you.
  • Stubie
    Stubie
    ✭✭
    Awesome! Do you currently have any needs for certain rolls. My main is a healer but I'll gladly play any roll to be able to do group content. Psn is FrumpyCube.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Stubie wrote: »
    Awesome! Do you currently have any needs for certain rolls. My main is a healer but I'll gladly play any roll to be able to do group content. Psn is FrumpyCube.

I've sent you a Friend Request on PSN, a guild invite, as well as a detailed message regarding your question pertaining to desired roles. Welcome to Call of the Hero.

The guild roster has been updated. 21 available positions remain.
  • Immune
    Immune
    The guild roster has been updated. 20 available positions remain.
    Edited by Immune on July 19, 2015 6:39AM
  • Immune
    Immune
    The guild roster has been updated. 19 available positions remain.
  • Immune
    Immune
    The guild roster has been updated. 18 available positions remain.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Guild Store and Guild Trader information has been added to the original post for those that have inquired about it.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Original post updated with current demand for desired positions.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Original post updated.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Original post updated.
  • MdorKuy
    MdorKuy
    Hello! I'd be quite interested in joining up with you guys. I play regularly, recently hit v14 on Ebonheart Pact, and am currently levelling a second toon on AD.

For pve, I intend on healing (possibly tanking) on this toon, however my true love is PvP.

If you're dandy with this, my psn is MdorKuy. Hope to hear from you!
  • Immune
    Immune
    MdorKuy wrote: »
    Hello! I'd be quite interested in joining up with you guys. I play regularly, recently hit v14 on Ebonheart Pact, and am currently levelling a second toon on AD.

For pve, I intend on healing (possibly tanking) on this toon, however my true love is PvP.

If you're dandy with this, my psn is MdorKuy. Hope to hear from you!

Hello there, MdorKuy. Thanks for displaying your interest in Call of the Hero. I've sent you a Message via PSN with more information.
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    What alliance will you progress through with?
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Immune
    Immune
    Loomis wrote: »
    What alliance will you progress through with?

Aldmeri Dominion.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Original post updated.
  • Kaladinn
    Kaladinn
    This sounds right up my alley.

Templar level 22 will be a healer/ damage build

IGN: GeneralKaladin
    PSN: MASSOULY
  • Immune
    Immune
    Kaladinn wrote: »
    This sounds right up my alley.

Templar level 22 will be a healer/ damage build

IGN: GeneralKaladin
    PSN: MASSOULY

You've been contacted via Message on PSN.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Original post updated. Less than 10 guild spots remain.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Available positions are filling in quickly, with only a few left. Apply today.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Level requirement and amount of remaining positions updated.
  • Immune
    Immune
    5 available positions remaining.
  • Furtivo12A
    Invite!

dedicated, Nightblade / Vamp / VR2 / AD / PS4/NA

psn: Furtivo12A
  • Immune
    Immune
    Furtivo12A wrote: »
    Invite!

dedicated, Nightblade / Vamp / VR2 / AD / PS4/NA

psn: Furtivo12A

You've been contacted via Message on PSN.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Original post updated.
  • entreritjqwe
    psn:xiaolong7910
  • Immune
    Immune
    psn:xiaolong7910

You have been contacted via Messenger on PSN.

Original Post updated.
  • Immune
    Immune
    Original post updated.