Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cold Harbor question

Atlaz
Atlaz
✭✭
Not sure how to leave this area. Haven't bothered doing much quest, do them later. It's a very good spot to grind especially for a level 36. Just wondering how to leave without having to ask to teleport to someone.

When typing /stuck I end up here with no wayshrine.
2ds04r7.jpg

Can't enter any of the doors.
16lhfu8.jpg

Nice exp grind spot
n5pr13.jpg

"Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    Also here's the location.
    x10cqg.jpg
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    From memory there is a quest chain in there and at the end a portal is opened to get you out.

I don't think you can repeat/farm this area unless you are willing to pay for the port out - I might be wrong though as the portal may stay open once activated - I've never tried to repeat it so don't know.
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    Forgot about the whole able to select which shrine you want to teleport to thing but if you do fall down there your pretty much stuck in the area unless you teleport by map or person. Really stuck if you don't have any wayshrines already unlocked and no around to teleport to. Either way just a little something though done with that area now.