Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grinding in daggerfall

kamikaze590
Hey everyone, I'm trying to rank up my veteran ranks fast but I'm looking for a place to do it in the daggerfall covenant area, because whenever I try cracked wood cave I get killed by a group of Aldmeri.
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    Depending your veteran rank and gear, and your skill level, it is worth looking at Craglorn as well. It's free of opposing faction and you can get a decent amount of grinding done if you can find a spot with mobs you take down easily.

If you are set on grinding in Cryodiil, try finding a campaign where your alliance is dominating or at least doing well enough that your areas are safer. Otherwise there is little you can do about bing disturbed by other players. Just part of the game.
  • kamikaze590
    Oh ok thanks! It's cool I found a guide that showed me how now I'm vet 2, :D
  • Basileushope
    Basileushope
    Soul Shriven
    Craglorn i think has been nerfed to the ground.. /: