Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changing Abilities after Werewolf Transformation

abirdman24
I'm hoping some one can help me with this. Anytime I "Wolf Out" then change back to my normal form I can't change any of my hot bar abilities. It just says Can only use Werewolf abilities. It seems to stay that way until I use a Way shrine. Is there something I'm missing here?
Live in the light, but play in the dark
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you using??
    How are you changing back?? (do you let the timer run out or leave the form before it ends. Have you tried both and is the behaviour the same??)

In any case, those are questions I would ask if I was support
    It is not normal behaviour and so far I haven't heard bout it. Things that might help (for pc) is running repair and reinstalling, but in this case it is wild guessing why your game doesnt make the switch back properly. So I do recomment contacting support.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just another one of many bugs with the vamp/werewolf trees, I get it all the time too. I eventually respecced and dropped everything from the werewolf line except bloodmoon, now I just use WW for the passive stamina regen, as that's all it's really good for.

PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • abirdman24
    I'm on Xbox one seen be it's when I just the time fun out. It also seen me very fast you transform even when feeding
    Live in the light, but play in the dark