Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Apex Legion [DC] [NA] [PvP Recruitment]

Kururisama
The Apex Legion is looking to develop a stronger and more active presence in Alliance PvP (Cyrodiil). Our guild has decided to restructure and remove all inactive members to insure that all members are actively participating within the guild. If you are seeking a more organized approach to PvP and quality over quantity, we aim to provide you with an environment where you can succeed and still enjoy the game with active and like-minded gamers.

While we aim to be very active in PvP, we will still help members acquire skill points in dungeons, complete pledges, DSA, and Trials via scheduled events.

We are currently seeking veteran rank players to join us but will also be willing to accept active players of lower levels that are determined to reach the vet ranks and participate with us. Players Age 18 + are preferred as most members are in their mid 20's and 30's. Our goal is to have around 50 very active core members with room for some additional friends to participate. We want to keep the guild smaller so all members can get to know each other and have the opportunity to participate in guild activities. Organization and activity will be key to our success.

We have an active player base from both the NA and EU territories in our guild, so the guild is active throughout the day.

Current Class Needs:
Tank - Medium
DPS - Low, but still some room avail. (We could use more stealthy NBs!)
Healer - Medium

We are still in the early phases of cultivating talent and helping members. Now is a great time to join and to get to know the guild. If you are interested in a guild with decades of successful mmo leadership amongst it's officers, please take us into consideration.

For more information or questions, please message me on PSN. My PSN ID is Kururisama
I will also try to provide some additional details or clarification if you post to this thread.

Feel free to also contact any of our officers if I am unavailable.

Recruiter contact info:
NA PSN IDs - Conan3_1 , Xsistinse , Kururisama
EU PSN IDs - crazynosy
Edited by Kururisama on July 30, 2015 5:34PM
[PS4] [NA] [DC] Kururisama - VR14 - Templar
  • Kururisama
    Updated with additional contact info. Thanks to those that have shown interest thus far. :blush:
  • Conan3_1
    Conan3_1
    Thank you to everyone that has replied so far, keep the interest coming!
    Conan3_1
    Imperator of the Apex Legion
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
    Theapexlegion.gamerlaunch.com

• Kururisama
    We are still looking for more active players and have added some great new VR ranked members in the past two days. :smile:
    Edited by Kururisama on July 19, 2015 4:30PM
  • Conan3_1
    Conan3_1
    The ranks are growing, our group had some great fights last night on Azuras Star
    Conan3_1
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA

• Kururisama
    Updated our class needs in the original post. Still open to all builds for the time.
  • Conan3_1
    Conan3_1
    Veteran pledges are being completed every day and the only thing slowing down the PvP train is queue times, join up while we're still recruiting.
    Conan3_1
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA

• Kururisama
    Recruitment went very well over the weekend but we still have room for more talented VR players. :smile:
  • Kururisama
    Still looking for more active players. If you're tired of disorganized zergs that don't make a serious impact in PvP, check us out.
  • Kururisama
    Tired of inactive guilds that are not helpful? Sick of poorly organized Cyrodiil groups?
    Give Apex Legion a chance and we'll provide you with a far better guild experience than most. We are still growing but have a very active core of helpful and inclusive veteran rank players.
  • Kururisama
    We are still looking for more talented veteran rank players to join us for both PvP and other group content. We do pledges and PvP on a daily basis.

Contact info can be found in the original post.
  • Kururisama
    Recruitment is still open to veteran rank players. Please contact one of our officers listed above for more information. We'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns.
  • Rabbit_Gamer
    Rabbit_Gamer
    ✭✭
    Hey, Kururisama,

I just bought the game so I'm still figuring things out- (Level 7) Templar and (Level 6) NightBlade at the moment. I also have a crafting toon that I'm sending all my loot to for leveling all the Crafts. (I log in, deconstruct everything, get the Writs done, then go back to my Mains.)

Anyhow, I'm looking for an adult, PvP-focused guild to join. I'm prior military and don't along well with drama. I'm not sure how effective I would be at level 10 (the earliest I think I can get into the PvP zone), but I'd like to start learning the ropes now so I'm ready when I hit the Veteran Ranks.

While I'm doing PvE to level (obviously), I'm really not that into that side of the game. I've been PvPing since Ultima Online, including Darkfall, but it was all on PC, so I'm also having to get used to using a console controller (my last Console was the original Nintendo, and I bought this one to play Mortal Kombat X with a friend. Side note: I suck.)

Look me up if you have a spot available and don't mind a newbie tagging along for some education. I'm in Texas, but my play times are all over the place-- I have really, really, bad insomnia.

PSN: Rabbit_the_Gamer
  • Kururisama
    The active emperor and many of the highest AP players (for the week) in the skull of corruption campaign are in our guild. We may be switching campaigns during the next reset to maximize AP gain for our members.

If you are seeking a smaller but more organized PvP experience where you can make a difference, contact us. We still have room for more dedicated members.
  • WickedGenesis
    I am seeking an organized pvp guild for azura's star. I have a VR 14 magicka nb who is master crafter in every trade other than alchemy.