Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 eso+ question

crytantrevors
crytantrevors
✭✭✭
I signed up for eso plus and if i understand what it said correctly it sounds like it automaticly bills my credit card each month recurring. Is this correct or do i need to add funds to my ps4 wallet? 2nd question would be how do you cancel subscription if needed? I did not see any option for ps4 eso+ cancelation on the website or my ps4
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Subscription Service

Provided that your wallet has sufficient funds, or your Automatic Funding remains set to "ON", your subscription will automatically renew on the Next Renewal Date.

If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will take effect from the end of the current subscription period. If your wallet does not have enough funds and Automatic Funding is set to "OFF" on the Next Renewal Date, the subscription will be cancelled automatically. For further details on subscriptions and renewals, refer to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement.
    Cancelling a Subscription

Cancelling from a PS4™ system:
    Sign in to PlayStation®Network then go to [PlayStation®Network] > [Account Information] > [Services List]. After selecting the subscription you want to cancel, select [Cancel Automatic Renewal].

Automatic Funding

"Automatic Funding" is a feature to fund your wallet if your wallet does not have enough funds at the time of renewal. Your default payment method is charged automatically the greater of the purchase cost or the minimum charge amount of US$5.00 for Sony Entertainment Network accounts in United States or CAD$5.00 for Sony Entertainment Network accounts in Canada. This feature will allow you to continue to receive subscriptions without worrying about the amount of funds in your wallet. This feature is not available for sub account holders and not available in some countries or regions.

The Automatic Funding feature will be turned “ON” automatically every time you purchase a subscription. You can change this setting at any time in the way described below. However, subsequent purchase of any subscription will automatically return the feature setting back to “ON.”
    Setting "Automatic Funding" from a PlayStation®3 system, a PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, or a PlayStation®Vita system:

Sign in to PlayStation®Network, and then go to [PlayStation®Network] > [Account Management] > [Transaction Management] > [Automatic Funding].