The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HADERUS CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!! ( NOW SKULL OF CORRUPTION) (DC LOVERS FAVORED HERE)

xRamon803x
xRamon803x
Soul Shriven
Is it just me or is DC just running this campaing in NA servers......and it seems to always have AD and EP working together...interesting yes...very much so, also seen some boosters smh all 3 alliances and they're just boosting each other smh isn't that something, mean while we hard working players don't place high. Really we are unbeaten since i've come to this campaign...is there any challengers??
Edited by xRamon803x on July 28, 2015 3:44PM
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read this post a few times and I honestly have no idea what this post is about... Intersting yes, very much so.
    Edited by Kobaal on July 17, 2015 6:24PM
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • xRamon803x
    xRamon803x
    Soul Shriven
    it deals with the questioning of AD and EP working together or not...they pass each other and don't fight?? and also people i saw boosting last night
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boosting? Yes, I have seen temporary pacts between AD and EP (I'm DC).

The bigger question is on the XBOX NA servers, are the EU folks jumping in some of the NA campaigns middle of the night?

As an example, on BLACKWATERBLADE I have seen huge spikes in AD and EP (particularly AD) populations after 11PM EST. Some of the gamer tags are a dead give-away (in French, etc.).
  • xRamon803x
    xRamon803x
    Soul Shriven
    trust and believe they come in numbers from both sides....
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we're on the subject of Haderus NA, to the AD player who blatantly helped DC last night by letting a whole row of DKs leap into the inner keep at Alessia:
    YOU SUCK rolleyes.gif

It's not like they really needed the help of a spy to take the keep ...
    poke.gif
  • GreyHound501
    Hell AD and EP are usually in bed together in Haderus I mean last round we had a huge AD attack Glademist just as a Huge EP army was takeing over warden if thats not working together to take a scroll I dont know what is luckily AD got smashed against the inner glademist walls
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This again. When one alliance owns the map, they should expect to get hit by the other 2.
  • HGW
    HGW
    Soul Shriven
    Yea, we don't work together, we just don't fight at the same place at the same time, if anyone is cheating, it's the computer players starting out at vet on day one. Grow a pair and start from scratch like the rest of us and see how it changes
  • FilthyMudcrabs
    FilthyMudcrabs
    ✭✭✭
    YOUR TITLE NEEDS MORE EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!
    Saw a mudcrab the other day. Dreadful creatures.
  • GreyHound501
    HGW wrote: »
    Yea, we don't work together, we just don't fight at the same place at the same time, if anyone is cheating, it's the computer players starting out at vet on day one. Grow a pair and start from scratch like the rest of us and see how it changes

What you really meant to say is we dont fight each other at any given time
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    EP and AD will never work together, i play in haderus on EP and we absolutely will fight each other is we had a chance.
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    CamBam370 wrote: »
    EP and AD will never work together, i play in haderus on EP and we absolutely will fight each other is we had a chance.
    NA haderus
  • Ov3rkiIL
    Ov3rkiIL
    I made an alliance with a few AD guilds to take DC's scrolls a few times. Its a temp alliance just to take their scrolls. Usually when we are at full force in Cyrodiil with 4 full groups.
    When we run Cyrodiil in full force, we usually command 60% of all of EP. But that is only on Wednesdays and Thursdays, we run maybe 1-2 groups at any given point on the other days.
    Leader of Scorched Earth - PvP | Xbox NA | Haderus Campaign
    Scorched Earth is the leader of the Scorched Earth Auxiliary Alliance
    www.scorchedearth.corplaunch.com
    Combat Veteran - U.S. Army Infantry, 3 years with the 101st Airborne, 12 months in Afghanistan.10+ years of creating and leading gaming communities on Xbox/PC
  • lifefrombelowb14_ESO
    xRamon803x wrote: »
    Is it just me or is DC just running this campaing in NA servers......and it seems to always have AD and EP working together...interesting yes...very much so, also seen some boosters smh all 3 alliances and they're just boosting each other smh isn't that something, mean while we hard working players don't place high. Really we are unbeaten since i've come to this campaign...is there any challengers??

Meanwhile in EP land we're thinking DC and AD are working together. We call it the Green Team or Green Horde. I think it's more like DC presently has larger more active groups than EP or AD.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I secretly command all of the unified armies of DC, EP, and AD

The map of Haderus exists as I see fit on any given day.

So yes, there is a collusion, OP, for I am the zerg.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • lifefrombelowb14_ESO
    Rylana wrote: »
    I secretly command all of the unified armies of DC, EP, and AD

The map of Haderus exists as I see fit on any given day.

So yes, there is a collusion, OP, for I am the zerg.

Whew thank goodness I'm wearing my VR14 Tinfoil Hat otherwise I might be in trouble.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which platform are we all talking about? PC, Xbone, PS4?

If we're talking about PC, even when DC dominates lately it's still team purple vs. AD.

And then if I switch to my DC character on BWB, it's team orange vs. DC. Kind of sucks but we still won the last campaign :P
    Edited by Kartalin on July 27, 2015 6:24PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • xRamon803x
    xRamon803x
    Soul Shriven
    I dont know whats going in Haderus no more my guild left after the last DC campaign win, then i heard AD finally won but we're in Skull of Courruption doing the same thing....but AD and EP cant work together b/c they keep getting demolished at their home gates for 3 days straight now....
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am DC and went to Skull no fights so went back to Haderus.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    Im DC I was on Haderus and then we lost 2 or 3 in a row. I joined another friend and he was in SoC ran into some other people and joined up its a slaughter fest. we push all the way through the wall to the gate on either alliance for awhile then they will push us back to the wall and sometimes to our keep. once at the keep we usually push all the way back. It been this way for the last 5 days ive been on there so far its a fun game of tug o war. Also ran into a group of AD and DC having friendly duels outside of one of our keeps.
  • Nisto
    Nisto
    you should really add the platform/server u are playing on -.-