Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

bleakrock

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
I finished all the quests in bleakrock. The crafting area was full and had a banker now its gone and there is enemies all over. Is this a glitch or bug?
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The island is being invaded so there's going to be enemy soldiers in the town.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much the last part of the Bleakrock story.

The Island (?) gets invaded, you fight your way off and you're onto the next part of the story.

I would assume you can return...but I have no clue was to the state of Bleakrock when you do as I haven't felt inclined to go back just yet.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gone back and checked it out. I think it would be great to have a quest to rebuild Bleakrock.
  • DrunkenGryffinInn
    Great place to find runes, and loot the crafting area which is now abandoned.
    Xbone NA Ebonheart Pact GT: DrunkenGryffin
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bareheiny wrote: »
    Pretty much the last part of the Bleakrock story.

The Island (?) gets invaded, you fight your way off and you're onto the next part of the story.

I would assume you can return...but I have no clue was to the state of Bleakrock when you do as I haven't felt inclined to go back just yet.

If you go back its exactly as you left it with enemy soldiers burning the town.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ysne58 wrote: »
    it would be great to have a quest to rebuild Bleakrock.
    agree.gif