Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Shades Of Green

VipA
VipA
Arrrrgh it's groundhog day ...

I've cleansed both Verrant Morass and Dread Vullian but when it comes to Driladan pass I'm stuck going round n round :(
I've been right upto the door through the old merchant tunnel but it won't open
I understand I need to take a side quest (Retaking the pass) but cannot find the quest giver I've searched endlessly

Any help ? please guys .
  • VipA
    VipA
    Abandoned quest hoping to restart it from start and ....

Still same says I've completed Verrant Morass and Dread Vullian but now no area circle over Driladan Pass

Tried talkin to Bodrin only response is goodbye
    A female scout says hes wandered off
    And when I go inside the old merchant tunnel Indiglar (whatever his name is) actually appears but says weve got to keep moving....
    get to door again wont let me through it .....

Is this busted or what ?

Help Guys Please
  • VipA
    VipA
    Indaenir his name he appears when I go in tunnel but ive noticed other players already have them in company before entering tunnel

why has abandoning quest not abandoned it to a fresh whole start this is absolutely stupid
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try abandoning Shades of Green, then log off for 15 minutes to reset the area. When you log back on talk to Bodring without getting Shades of Green first.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • VipA
    VipA
    Abandoned it, was logged off for 10 hours and nope still same.
    Bodring still doesn't give me anything and only time Indaenir turns up is inside the merchant tunnel

So it's bugged Cheers Zenimax and screw you Prince Naemon
    This fire lord will enjoy watching you burn ... some day !

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Breaking the Ward as well? If so, try abandoning that one too, as Breaking the Ward and Shades of Green seem to conflict with each other.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • VipA
    VipA
    Nope I believe I've completed it , as said after I abandoned shades of green the other 2 parts of the quest are still saying completed when hovering over said zones on map :( and wont let me quit them because there is nothing to quit in quests
    so I've moved on ...
    dwelling on that puff prince put me right off

He can keep his Shadow Wood and his *** necromancing antics 'cas when and if zenimax fix this bug (I've emailed them)
    Prince Naemon will burn in oblivion for eternity !
  • VipA
    VipA
    All done and dusted ! Although this one prefers ash to dust.

Praise the Eight Divines for Estinan
    Before she was waving and I couldn't interact but on a chance passing there she was , waving with a black arrow above her.

Naemon is now a cinder !
    And that Veiled Heritance can go and shove it's necro' weirdness where the sun doesn't shine ...

There's a wedding to be attended
    Elsweyr Fondues all round :)
  • bakob
    bakob
    Soul Shriven
    VipA wrote: »
    All done and dusted ! Although this one prefers ash to dust.

Praise the Eight Divines for Estinan
    Before she was waving and I couldn't interact but on a chance passing there she was , waving with a black arrow above her.

Naemon is now a cinder !
    And that Veiled Heritance can go and shove it's necro' weirdness where the sun doesn't shine ...

There's a wedding to be attended
    Elsweyr Fondues all round :)

Hi!

I have the same problem that you had. I've tried everything, abandoned the quest and waited for more than 15 minutes. Tried talking to all the NPC involved, no luck! Tried talkin to Bodrin only response is goodbye, as you had. Tried talking to Estinan as well but the only response is goodbye.

Please help, this is killing me :disappointed: