Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone Up For a Trade

alawther93
Is anyone willing to craft full Daedric Armour, Daedric Sword and Daedric Shield (All Level 8) for me if I replenished the iron that was used up in the process?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alawther93 wrote: »
    Is anyone willing to craft full Daedric Armour, Daedric Sword and Daedric Shield (All Level 8) for me if I replenished the iron that was used up in the process?

daedric hearts (the crafting material) are about 2-3k each on console, you'll out level them in about 20 mins anyway, you don't need to craft any equipment until at least ranks.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daedric, Primal, Barbaric, Ancient Elf, and Dwemer styles all require exceptionally expensive materials that are only found (generally) at higher levels/veteran ranks.

Stick to basic racial styles and white-quality gear for your low level ventures. You shouldnt need to start getting green/blue quality gear until the 30-40 range (green you can start in the mid to late 20's). Save the expensive armor styles for veteran ranks when you'll actually use the gear for more than a day.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • DXCortEX
    DXCortEX
    ✭✭
    Somebody would need 9 deadra hearts, which are extremely (i think so, at least) rare. I'd happily do it for you at most levels if you'd provide the deadra hearts, not the ore. I think most people who have the deadric style would do so, too.
  • alawther93
    DXCortEX wrote: »
    Somebody would need 9 deadra hearts, which are extremely (i think so, at least) rare. I'd happily do it for you at most levels if you'd provide the deadra hearts, not the ore. I think most people who have the deadric style would do so, too.

I would provide the Daedra Hearts if I could buy them as I have 20k
  • DXCortEX
    DXCortEX
    ✭✭

Then i'd recommend you check your guild stores or go to the different guild traders to find the best prices. I've seen some selling for 2k, while many are going for 5k each. The price is going down as time goes though.
    EDIT: You can also deconstruct rewards from quests and world bosses in Coldharbour. I've got like 6 deadra hearts from that.
    My advice would be, as you level up fast at the start, to wait unti at least level 16 to get a full set (i could make you death's wind or other trait sets) and temper it a bit. Keep it maintained and you can use it for about ten other levels. I think it kinda works, as i made myself a full set of primal at level 26, put some traits and tempered, and is still wearing it at level 33. I like it as it also adds a bit of difficulty towards the end of the level bracket (i feel the game is sometimes too easy with overly good armor and weapons).
    EDIT2: What server and platform are you using, anyways?
    Edited by DXCortEX on July 17, 2015 6:19PM
  • alawther93
    DXCortEX wrote: »

Then i'd recommend you check your guild stores or go to the different guild traders to find the best prices. I've seen some selling for 2k, while many are going for 5k each. The price is going down as time goes though.
    EDIT: You can also deconstruct rewards from quests and world bosses in Coldharbour. I've got like 6 deadra hearts from that.
    My advice would be, as you level up fast at the start, to wait unti at least level 16 to get a full set (i could make you death's wind or other trait sets) and temper it a bit. Keep it maintained and you can use it for about ten other levels. I think it kinda works, as i made myself a full set of primal at level 26, put some traits and tempered, and is still wearing it at level 33. I like it as it also adds a bit of difficulty towards the end of the level bracket (i feel the game is sometimes too easy with overly good armor and weapons).
    EDIT2: What server and platform are you using, anyways?

I'm on Xbox One Europe, I don't know how to get to Cold Harbour? I would very much appreciate it if you made me a set of iron armour, use whatever trait you think looks the best!
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @alawther93 ,

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting Introductory thread, WTB/WTS or trading threads aren't allowed on our forums. Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.