Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The moonlit path main AD quest bugged PS4

Rokiisun
Rokiisun
✭✭
Anybody else having issues with the moonlit path quest? You get to a stage where it says defend the Silvenar and green lady but nothing spawns or happens. There are about five of us waiting around waiting for something to happen. Could it be this quest wont start because there are too many of us? Why not have it solo? It's interfering with my completion of the AD questline.
Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth.

High elf, Veteran rank 3, Dragon knight, AD, PS4, EU.
  • Rokiisun
    Rokiisun
    ✭✭
    It's been about an hour now and still same issue.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been posted around the forums a lot. As with The Prisoner of Jathsogur, the quest bugs out if there are too many people in the area at once. Everyone needs to leave the instance to cause the quest stage to reset itself properly.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    I ran into this same problem there was like 20 of us waiting but i just left rather then try to get them all to leave and renter
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    I did this one at 10am on a Sunday morning and there was no one else around. I think its pot luck gettimg through it like the other glitched part which took team work with over twenty working together to get through it
  • Rokiisun
    Rokiisun
    ✭✭
    I managed to complete the quest once there were only two or three others in the area. Now having trouble with a quest bugging out in cold harbour.

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    They say "next patch" will fix this ... given this has been a problem since early days of PC ESO, that it is in a main storyline quest (not just a side quest) and they ported the awful coding across to the consoles, this is pretty poor form really.

Last night, there were 30+ people at the Prisoner wasting their time with a bugged out quest.

Who knows when next "patch will be" ??!
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend