Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I trade a stolen item on ESO?

MrButtons_2015
MrButtons_2015
Soul Shriven
I recently stole a Racial MOTIF 7: Kahjiit from the banker in Daggerfall and I would like to sell/trade it off to another player. However I am not sure if this is possible seeing how the only way to sell stolen items is through the Fence. Does someone know the answer to my question? Can I trade off a stolen item to another player?
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if you can trade it to another player while it's marked "Stolen", but if you take it to a fence you can have it laundered and then trade it.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can not trade or vendor or deposit in the bank or list in a Guild Store an item with the Stolen Flag. You have to Launder it first, which on a blue motif will cost you like 9 gold.

Now, if you just want to learn the motif or recipe, you can just use it while it is stolen and learn it, no need to launder first.
    Edited by Nestor on July 16, 2015 8:44PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"