Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ANYONE WEREWOLF BITE

DaddyDeven
Is anyone available to to bite me?
  • iAisu
    iAisu
    How kinky. ;D
    On a serious note, which level do you have to be to get a wolf bite?
  • RoadkillHermes
    RoadkillHermes
    Soul Shriven
    Which alliance are you part of? I will have my bite tomorrow.

I would recommend level 12 for werewolf.
  • iAisu
    iAisu
    Thanks Roadkill! I shall wait then~
  • RoadkillHermes
    RoadkillHermes
    Soul Shriven
    You are very welcome! Do you know where the ritual site is? You have to be at the site to be biten.
  • iAisu
    iAisu
    No I don't. :O Does it change based on location? I'm in the Dominion pact.
  • RoadkillHermes
    RoadkillHermes
    Soul Shriven
    I believe so. I would Google it. Also if you see a werewolf you can ask them.
  • iAisu
    iAisu
    How would I know if they are a werewolf? xD
    And I will look it up, thanks!
  • RoadkillHermes
    RoadkillHermes
    Soul Shriven
    When they transform. Kinda obvious then. :P Good luck!
  • iAisu
    iAisu
    Haha! xD Thanks!
  • DaddyDeven
    daggerfall!!
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @DaddyDeven ,

We are closing this thread because we've already created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.

Xbox One - NA
    Xbox One - EU
    PlayStation 4 - NA
    PlayStation 4 - EU

Additionally, we don’t allow trading or selling on the forums, so if you’re looking for a bite, or what to offer, it needs to be a free exchange. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.