Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to Level Up Quicker

alawther93
I'm a Level 8 Redguard Dominion Nightblade and was wondering what the quickest way for me to level up? If necessary I am on Xbox One
  • DaddyDeven
    alawther93 wrote: »
    I'm a Level 8 Redguard Dominion Nightblade and was wondering what the quickest way for me to level up? If necessary I am on Xbox One

I would do the dungeon as much times as possible a day
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dungeons give crap xp. Best way to level is grind mobs out in the wild. Check some guides on youtube for grinding tips.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• alawther93
    Dungeons give crap xp. Best way to level is grind mobs out in the wild. Check some guides on youtube for grinding tips.

Any specific areas to grind through?
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grind zombies and undead. Almost every zone in the game has at least one spot with zombies/undead to grind.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • alawther93
    Grind zombies and undead. Almost every zone in the game has at least one spot with zombies/undead to grind.

Are you aware of where this area is in Auridon?