Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

♣How do I continue the Fighter's Guild Quest???♣

SyndstarIretvain
SyndstarIretvain
Soul Shriven
(ebonheart pact) I completed the quest that you go into the portal that takes you to the dwarven ruins that you go through with guild master See-All-Colors, view the purple spirits, and read the journals followed by the "boss" in the end...After that the story has seemed to stop, can anyone tell me how this works out or what to do next? thanks,

Best Answer

• Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Go back to the fighters guild and stand outside the door for a little while. 5 minutes tops. Usually a fighters guild messenger will come up and give you your next task in the quest chain.
    Answer ✓
  • SyndstarIretvain
    SyndstarIretvain
    Soul Shriven
    Zachy_B wrote: »
    Go back to the fighters guild and stand outside the door for a little while. 5 minutes tops. Usually a fighters guild messenger will come up and give you your next task in the quest chain.

That hasn't been working either
    its happened before but nothing now... I don't know whats happening
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Zachy_B wrote: »

That hasn't been working either
    its happened before but nothing now... I don't know whats happening

Try going back to the fighters guild of the last city you went to to get the quest. If that doesn't work, look around through your map in each area
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What level are you? The guild quests come at certain levels. I think it's every 5. It's possible you just need to gain a level or two before the next quest will trigger.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild quests are dependent on Guild rank. First quest at Rank 1, second at Rank 2 etc, up to Rank 5. If you've just done the quest with Mzeneldt, your next FG quest will appear when you get to FG Rank 3.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp