Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone on ps4 lend me 5000 gold so I can get a horse please would be so thankful

jeemer
jeemer
Soul Shriven
Please
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    Getting 5K in coins is not hard. Here are some options:

1. Do resource runs in the wild for say iron ore. Then craft the best 2 handed weapon you can (even if you are high enough of a level to use it). Sell it for about 30-32 coins. Even if you have to buy a crafting style, they only cost 15 coins.
    2. Go out and kill enemies as you are farming for ore -> sell everything you get.
    3. Steal and sell to a fence

5K should be fairly easy to earn even for a lower level character in a few hours.

I used the options above (except for stealing) to get 42.7 for the black horse and I around level 30, I had the money to buy the horse. 10K for sweetroll - is not hard to do.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, before you waste 42k on a horse, there is absolutely no difference in the stats of the mounts, despite their descriptions. The 10k horse has the same stats as the 42k horse.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Alternatively you could walk/run around an area. Surprising what you miss when riding on a horse.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    By the way, before you waste 42k on a horse, there is absolutely no difference in the stats of the mounts, despite their descriptions. The 10k horse has the same stats as the 42k horse.

Absolutely True, but didn't know that when I saved up the 42K at the time...

But I do have a nice black horse - lol. Should I rename him ButtStallion (see Borderland 2 for reference) since that darn horse costs way more than it should...
  • iAisu
    iAisu
    Pyro117 wrote: »

Absolutely True, but didn't know that when I saved up the 42K at the time...

But I do have a nice black horse - lol. Should I rename him ButtStallion (see Borderland 2 for reference) since that darn horse costs way more than it should...
    Luls... Buttstallion. Classic. xD
  • iAisu
    iAisu
    Btw get premium so you can buy good mounts with the free crowns you get per month. After two months you should be able to buy any mount in the store.
  • Milktray
    Milktray
    ✭✭✭
    or pay for the imperial upgrade, have a free horse right from the start on every character :yum:
    ZoS please understand everyone thinks and pronounces things differently, so please add to your 'rules' that things get removed if the Mod doesn't actually quite understand phrasing
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    iAisu wrote: »
    Btw get premium so you can buy good mounts with the free crowns you get per month. After two months you should be able to buy any mount in the store.
    There aren't any "good" mounts, they're all the same.