Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The unquiet dead

Chieve
Chieve
✭✭✭
I just did this at level 15, I just want reassurance doing this quest at my level is fine and I'm not going to fast or skipping to many quests.
Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • KewaG
    KewaG
    ✭✭✭
    Skipping ahead if ok but try not to level too far ahead of your current area. It becomes much harder to level up if all your quests are below your current level.
    Nerf RNG! Nerf BoP! Buff Everything else!
    She won't leave me because I'm too ugly to kiss goodbye...
    *@KewaG - Steam and ESO. Write ESO Steam player in my comments if you want to be Steam friends.
    * PC/NA Megasever
    * Ebonheart Pact - Mostly
    * ESO is my first MMO
    * I like group dungeons
    * I Haven't played much PvP
    * Main: Golam Ralas
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    doing quests above your personal level will give you bonus xp. doing quests below your level gives you less xp. These two are in balance. So if you gain more xp and then return to lower levels quests, you will get it back.

the exception is if the difference is higher then 6 levels. It is then capped at the max bonus (6 levels). This means that you then will gain less xp then what you would do if you do it at the appropiate level and this can't be corrected by doing the lower level quests you've skipped. So doing a level 20 quest at level 15 is still in the ok zone. level 21 is also ok, but level 22 means you will start missing (some) xp overall.

You can always counter this by farming. killing foes is the best way of gaining xp in this game, so to counter a difference, you can always just go farm foes of your level or above.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU