The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "QuakeCon Giveaway Details"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "QuakeCon Giveaway Details."

We're celebrating our upcoming QuakeCon panel with some giveaways, including an ESOTU-skinned Xbox One console! Read all of the official details here in the blog.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, for those of us playing at home, can we get some mind of Crown contest/raffle also?
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • OdinsSon74
    OdinsSon74
    Soul Shriven
    Twitter sucks, how about Facebook? Can't stand twits, lol
  • Ytterin
    Ytterin
    ✭✭
    Agreed with OdinsSon. I have no interest in Twitter. How about some other options?!?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before some of you get excited, remember the country requirements:

All participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (the “Required Age”), must possess a valid form of identification and be a legal resident of (i) one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) excluding the territories, military installations and commonwealths, (ii) Canada, (iii) the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria or the Netherlands, or (iv) Australia or New Zealand.
  • Cemaris
    Cemaris
    Soul Shriven
    I don't have a Twitter... I don't like it. Why can't there be an option to use Facebook? :neutral:
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget, we'll be announcing the winner live from our Periscope account on Twitter (@TESOnline) at the end of today's QuakeCon panel, "Imperial City and Beyond." If you're at QuakeCon, be sure to send us a Snapchat (ESOTU) with you wearing ESOTU themed clothing. We'll be picking three of you at random, and each will get a plushie.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • theforgottenking1779
    Don't forget, we'll be announcing the winner live from our Periscope account on Twitter (@TESOnline) at the end of today's QuakeCon panel, "Imperial City and Beyond." If you're at QuakeCon, be sure to send us a Snapchat (ESOTU) with you wearing ESOTU themed clothing. We'll be picking three of you at random, and each will get a plushie.

When is anything for werewolf actually going to be added to the crown store like a ww costume that lets us appear as a werewolf but without abilitys and when is beserker ww getting fixed so it will actually be black
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When is anything for werewolf actually going to be added to the crown store like a ww costume that lets us appear as a werewolf but without abilitys and when is beserker ww getting fixed so it will actually be black
    I think it'd be easier for ZOS to implement a simple morph. Rather than rely on the WW Ultimate to dictate the color of the werewolf, I think it'd be more interesting to be able to select a morph that doesn't really add a skill, but gives you multiple choices for color (white, timber, black, grey, etc).

Although, I do want an armor visual for a werewolf...
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    i watched that whole panel and did not hear who won the xbox one. you guys seem to have missed the drawing. or are you going to do it during your q&A today?