Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Lord add it

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
It would be nice if they would ever add it, on eso it would be the updated version compared to Skyrim. Easiest way to add it would be once a player hits level 10 on vampire they get a quest to come back to the alter to have an option to move up to vamp lord or not.
  • Cameron_Star
    Cameron_Star
    ✭✭
    I never liked Vampire Lord, it was like Bethesda felt like they needed to add it as another "transformation" ability like the werewolf. That's not what a vampire is all about.
  • ForgottenHeretic
    I loved being a vampire lord, it was fun when I wanted to mess around, looked cool, but mostly it made my character look even better when he wasn't transformed. I wouldn't mind it being added to ESO, perhaps with a few more activated abilities to use
  • Talongar
    Talongar
    Im here to agree with @ForgottenHeretic and @xboxone1Q
    I pray they add my beloved lord in there somehow
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO ... Vampire Lord is ultra rare, not for the common masses

hero_EB19970928REVIEWS08401010345AR.jpg
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• ForgottenHeretic
    Yeah but we are not the common masses, outside of cyrodil players dont really interact in the game, so to every npc you come across you would be the only vampire lord they would ever be likely to see
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    If vampires do get that transformation then the werewolf transformation should be toggled rather than ultimate power.
    The stamina boost is nice but 30 seconds wolf time sucks.

Oh I have a vampire also and rather like my current form. At least townsfolk don't get out their torches and pitchforks when you're blood starved and browsing for armour.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• Reznique
    Reznique
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would make vampires extremely OP
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't hate the idea of having them in game though, lorewise they would be a little harder to justify. Only three vamps could "give" it to you. All of which are a little tied up atm (locked up in private castle waiting for prophecy to manifest, one is in a mother plane of existence, and the last stuck in a tomb). Two of which would be possible but not plausible.

My suggestion would be to make it similar to the original jedi of star wars galaxy. Tie this to similar secret classes, Werewolf Alpha, Moth priest, Lich, Mara priest, and Vampire lord. All of which have bonuses but also increased weaknesses.

Each require a unique questline, hundreds of hours of game play collecting rare artefacts, killing rare monsters and large investment of champion points (unique constellation) If implemented in the game I would only want about .5% of players to gain said skilllines.

The second way would be to have a temporarily buff given to you think about 2 hours maximum. Where dedric princes give their temporary favor to players. Through dedric artifacts found in delves or just random assignment. This grants you access to a temporary skill line. Only one player can have said skill line at a time while in Cyrodiil (sorry pve no love for you)

Edited by Chrlynsch on July 24, 2015 2:15PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • theforgottenking1779
    Permanent werewolf add it also and vampire lord lol