Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 EU - Versidue-Shae PVP Guild - Daggerfall Reserves

KilledByRob
KilledByRob
Soul Shriven
I have been playing Alliance wars in Versidue-Shae as part of daggerfall and must say I'm the least bit impressed with the amount of people bumming the aldmeri dominion... theres almost no point playing at all. So I created the Daggerfall Reserves and am recruiting players to join and help retaliate and finally get some footing in this campaign.
Send me a message if your interested!
HOOAH!
  • LuciferListens
    Couldn't agree with you more, got a lvl42 NB in Shae and a 42 Sorc i can move over from blackwater. Get some practice in before vet.

Sign me up: LuciferListens
  • KilledByRob
    KilledByRob
    Soul Shriven
    We have moved to blackwater blade because it just wasnt worth it any more. However me and a friend have created another guild with more players so I will add you to that. See you online pal.
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Alright all I'm a guild-master of a Daggerfall guild (Ezy Ryders 50+ members) and i'm wanting to add other Guildmasters to my friends list so when My Guild go into PVP we can group up with other Guilds from Daggerfall and dominate cyrodiil( I know not everyone is in to PVP that's fine ) if your interested add me on the psn : Vedinc
    Hope to see you on the battlefield
    Excuse me while I kiss the Sky
  • Triskwood
    Triskwood
    I'm DC and I'd like to join, I want to see an organized resistance against the yellow tyrants. :) I play a stealthy caster NB, and I'm currently lvl 36.

PSN is Triskwood.
    Edited by Triskwood on July 21, 2015 1:44AM