Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is Viro Redhands (Dungeon Champion) in Crimson Cove

LemonBunch
LemonBunch
Soul Shriven
Hi, I have looked at the ESO Public Dungeon Guide to see the locations of all the champions in the Crimson Cove, the only one I cannot find is Viro Redhands. I go to the location, and I have waited over 30mins. Do I have the wrong location or is there glitch. I have posted the link to the image I was using.
tamrieljournal.com/public-dungeon-group-challenge-conqueror-guide/
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I recall he was back inside the tunnel. Perhaps someone else killed him.

However, usually only a couple bosses can be up at a time. You need to go kill the other bosses that are up before he can spawn. It's all good XP, so run around the dungeon, kill the bosses there and run back. It's the same in Cyrodiil dungeon/delves as well -- lots of running back and forth. Good Luck. If you are on PC/NA/AD I'd be glad to take you through there. Usually on late PST time.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • LemonBunch
    LemonBunch
    Soul Shriven
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    If I recall he was back inside the tunnel. Perhaps someone else killed him.

However, usually only a couple bosses can be up at a time. You need to go kill the other bosses that are up before he can spawn. It's all good XP, so run around the dungeon, kill the bosses there and run back. It's the same in Cyrodiil dungeon/delves as well -- lots of running back and forth. Good Luck. If you are on PC/NA/AD I'd be glad to take you through there. Usually on late PST time.

Oh okay, does he spawn in the location the guide says he does? Also, thank you for offering to help me, sadly i am playing on Xbxo one. Thank you for your help!