The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add ons for console

vudux
vudux
Soul Shriven
Dev pls put an add on in the console version of the game to see the damage done and received on screen? It would be very helpful. you could put an option on off as for the helmet
  • FSOKRYPTO
    FSOKRYPTO
    I've been going through the forums like crazy today looking for threads like this.. this needs some attention because how can they expect us to optimize our builds if we don't have a clue what damage we're doing.. what heals are happening or buffs and debuffs... cooldowns... it's horrible. DCUO is the best console mmo ive ever seen... it had EVERYTHING!!! world chat and full ui visual info. I'd even be willing to drop some crowns to get this support.. i beg you ZOS!!